Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bowling for Columbine. What is wrong with the U.S.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bowling for Columbine. What is wrong with the U.S.?

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Beating kids is the way.

Comment

Unfortunately, there is no Discipline Handbook to teach parents how, when, and why to spank a child, so you end up with parents putting their kids through a daily bar-brawl - beating them like they were full-grown, evenly-matched adults, and so yes social services steps in because, as usual, a few fuckups ruin it for everyone else.

Regardless of whether the Columbine shooters were "wannabees" (like the Offspring song) or if they were the only two in the school who were not acting like rappers makes no difference; ALL kids need to be taught to shut their fucking mouths if they don't like someone for whatever reason, and that starting shit with anyone IS NOT ALLOWED under ANY circumstances. No more "pecking order" bullshit among children - there is no evidence to support any notion that children/teens/young adults NEED to assert dominance over their peers. Animals do that shit; monkeys, dogs, you know, the lesser species of life on the earth.
      Children need to be taught early that they are NOT superior to other children for any reason, and they have no reason or right to seek to dominate anyone else.

"Monkey see, monkey do" has long been the excuse given for this behavior - as in, kids pick it up from their relationship with their own parents - the parents make the rules, thus they have the power, so if Jimmy or Jenny asserts some physical authority over Betty and Ricky, they will have that "adult" power, and children do not NEED power, they need to keep their mouths shut, their shitty little worthless opinions to themselves, and definitely keep their hands to themeselves.

I had to put up with the same bullying and shit BM did when I was in school - to the point that I had to quit school completely because I could not concentrate on my schoolwork for fear of being knifed of shot in the hall just so some worthless fucking punk could prove he was a man to his gang buddies. Teachers and those other worthless fucks didn't give a shit - they literally dismissed it as "boys will be boys".
      No fucking lie - I go to the Disciplinarian's office because I got jumped on the way to class - again - by 5 or 6 punks, and the guy says to me "Why is a guy as big as you (6'3" 220 lbs) letting these smaller kids beat him up?"
      'Well, for one, I am not a jock OR an asshole, plus I have Hemophelia, which means I have to watch what I do because I could bleed to death in less than an hour' (which the fucknut dismissed as bullshit, and told me I should try to be a man - at the ripe old age of 15).
      So then one day I get this little pussy walking behind me telling me I'm gonna get my ass kicked. He was not surrounded by his friends to back him up, so I told him to bring it on and I bashed his face in for him - first fight I'd won in years, and it was a completely lopsided victory - he pussed at the first blow.
      Same dsciplinarian asks me "How come a big guy like you is beating up on little guys" [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
      I almost killed the fucking son of a two-dollar crack b!tch right there.

Now, would this situation have happened had these punks been taught AT HOME to keep their fucking paws to themselves and their mouths shut? I doubt it seriously, but I'll never know because it's entirely too late to change anything. All I can do is hope I'll at least have the right to name my child myself, and not have to file a request with the ACLU taht they choose for my child a Politically Correct name that shows preference for all non-white cultures - God knows I'd probably be branded a Religious Fanatic if I named my son 'Christian' or my daughter 'Mary', but if I named them 'LaBarry' and 'ShaBetty' I'd be king of the fucking hill [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

What's wrong with this country you asked in the first thread?
      #1 - People wearing their fucking emotions on their fucking sleeves. "Boo Hoo Hoo, that bad man hurt my feelings by earning more money than me in a more highly-skilled profession than I'm qualified for and he owns a house that's better than mine and drives a nicer car than I do and has a better guitar collection and he's buying up all the good ones that cost more than I make a month at Foot Locker boo hoo hoo" fucking whiner pussies need to be rounded up and burned alive.

#2 - Preferential treatment for anyone who is not white and/or male and/or heterosexual and/or Christian in hiring, promotions, and public services - otherwise known as discrimination and racism.

#3 - Bill's point about "welfare-type" vouchers to send the poor kids to expensive private schools - fuck 'em. If you didn't earn the money to send your kid to a private school (or the little fuck keeps getting kicked out of the public schools because he's a troublemaker and you're too fucking lazy to raise him/her properly), then your kid doesn't go to a private school with the kids whose parents ARE able to pay for it (even barely). There's no "right" to attend a private school, that's why it's a private school - members only, closed to the general public, can't-pay-can't-stay. Why is this so difficult to understand?

#4 - People blaming K-Mart for selling ammo to two kids who later went and killed other kids with that same ammo. How is it K-Mart's fault? It's not - it's the fault of the parents of the two shooters, because their kids did the shooting. K-Mart didn't advertise the ammo as the answer to all your problems. Charlton Heston and the NRA doesn't advertise guns or advocate using guns against other people to settle differences.
      Based on the latest numbers of people in jail for gun-related crimes, Blacks do most of the advertising for guns and advocating of using guns against other people to settle differences.

But I'm white, so that's a racist comment, right?

Newc

[ April 29, 2004, 07:40 AM: Message edited by: Newc ]
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

"But I'm white, so that's a racist comment, right?"

Only to the morons NewC... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

only whites can be racist ....just ask Sharpton or Jackson ...they'll tell ya..

to them everything is racist ...Coke , Mc Donalds , MTV , WalMart , the air , trees , the sky ...all racist.. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

and dirt. Dirt is brown, same as an African-American, and dirt is dirty, so that is the same as saying AAs are dirty, and it's all a plot by the white man to keep non-whites oppressed [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Lol.

What do you call this kind of cookies in the U.S?

Here, they have been called "negerbollar" for as long as I can remember (read the sign in the picture). In english that would be "****** balls". I can only imagine seeing something like that over there [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

ROTF, Monk!
              750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
              Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Those wacky Euros [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Nah, we ain't got none of them, but we got plenty of the pasty-faced buttercups like that guy in the pic [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc

Comment

SIMPLIFICATION.

What's wrong with teh U.S?

people don't mind...THEIR OWN GODDAMNED BUSINESS! [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Those are Chef's "chocolate salty balls"... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

"Chef, your salty chocolate balls are the best!!"

"You're damn right!"

Comment

Originally posted by Monk:
                        What do you call this kind of cookies in the U.S?

Here, they have been called "negerbollar" for as long as I can remember (read the sign in the picture).
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

How do they taste?

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                        X