NFL 2004!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2004!!!!!!!

Yeah, that was one of the best games I've seen all year! Both teams just played mean ass football! Big Ben is a Great QB, not co'z of his arm, just his over all game play!

Comment

I hear ya, You gotta love football like that -- I was agreeing with the announcers -- a 3-hour Jacked-Up Special.

And BBen -- what can you say, that last drive proved he had control beyond his years.

D>

Comment

Alright Donnie, what are yer boyz gonna do today?

Pat

Comment

-ts gonna be tough but we're looking good so we will come out on top today
          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Rams lose, Seahawks Win. Another great sunday

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Well, what did you expect when you have Chandler throwing more receptions to the defense than to his own guys... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

You guys have a tough schedule to the end, I think this was your last winning week tho. Hopefully Bulger will be back next week, along with the rest of our team that was AWOL today. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Da Colts! Manning breaks yet another record - 13 straight games with at least 2 TDs .. next game he will break season tds.

Comment

Next week will be the toughest going into new york, but I think this game was a momentum booster for us, Arizona is an easy win at home, then atlanta the game of the year, It's gonna be fun

Comment

12-1
                    [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
                    750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                    Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Lions lose again...blow a 13-0 lead. Dammit

Comment

STEELERS!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

OK Warner comes in with 6:00 minutes left drives down the field scores a touchdown. Comes backout with less than 2:00 minutes drives down and is threatening when one of our so called offensive linemen jump. In less than 4:00 minutes Warner puts up three times the numbers Eli has for the whole game. Why does Kaufman continue to punish the fans. I'm sorry I have been against Eli from the begining. Living here in Va, I watched tons of games with Philip Rivers I can not for the life of me understand why the Giants traded for someone from the SEC light division. Miss St. doesn't play that many quality teams. I don't believe Eli has the goods like Peyton. The giants need to finish of with Warner.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Arizona is an easy win at home

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think I would take Arizona so lightly. They are the perfect spoiler, they have nothing to loose. Today was probably their biggest comeback ever. They made a game of it in the end.

Comment

13-1
                              [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
                              750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                              Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

All I gotta Say

SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X