NFL 2004!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2004!!!!!!!

WTF you doin Wulfe? You're cut off from ALL St. Louis perks from now on... Traitor!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

WTF was DRS? You got luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckyy..... I didn't watch the game, just the beginning and end... Oh well, you've still got a long way to go, but it should concern you coming that close to losing at home against the Fins....

Pat

Comment

I don't care this was heart
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        WTF you doin Wulfe? You're cut off from ALL St. Louis perks from now on... Traitor!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]Pat

[/ QUOTE ]

I still root for the Home team bro! I've just always been a Steelers fan at heart. Ever since the days of the Steel Curtain, I was just a kid and I guess it just left me hooked... I've never even been to Pittsburgh, I guess that doesn't really matter when it comes to the NFL! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

What perks you talkin bout bro? Co'z I think I've been missing something! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

204 yards rushing and 4 Passing TDs. It's good to be in Indy. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

...It's good to be in indy until December the 19th when a REAL DEFENSE comes to town.

...Yeah steelers keep giving up 7 sacks to teams like the BUNGLES. Just a matter of time until ol' Tommy back in the mix. Just remember who that 1 was too.
            "told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Comment

Just an FYI I'm at the tailgate party right now for the seahawks win!!!!!! 7-4 after today and you know Farve always comes up big on MNF so the rams will lose

Comment

Anybody know the playoff scheme for the JCF FFL?

and what's with QB touchdowns not being worth a full 6 points? ahem....I think my record would be much better if I got the full value of Peyton Mannings 4 touchdown a game average.

Comment

Favre, what a puss.... He reminds me a lot of Brett Hull, not sure why, but I get that impression from him...

Yeh yeh, flame away, i just don't like the guy... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pack don't have a chance in hell tomorrow.... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Hull rocks

Comment

Beer rocks

Comment

Good thing, that's all you got today... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Seahawks

Comment

Ok, I'll say it again.... clears throat... STEEEEELERRRRRSSS!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

And by the way, I heard Brett Favre is a helluva guy... Bret Hull is a douchebag!!! I met him at Pop's, twice... the second time, he hit on my GF of the time and I told him he could probably beat my ass on the ice... but we're not on ICE! He walked away... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I know Hullie, he can be a douche, for sure... He used to get pretty bad on the town, him and and Butcher used to tear up PT's and others of the like all the time.

He's got about 4 personalities tho, 2 of the 4 are OK, the other 2? A whiney lil biotch and a lush. i've played golf with him on a couple of occassions and he's all business till the 19th, after that, forget it, game over! His brother's the same way, ( Blake )

Pat

Comment

Oh yeah, and something I find VERY funny... Seahawks lost to the BILLS!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] The BILLS!!!!

And I honestly don't think the Rams will beat the Packers tomorrow, I wish they would but I'm looking at this logically and well... c'mon... it's the Packs at home!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X