NFL 2004!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2004!!!!!!!

Well Detroit is 4-4..we can still be spoilers for a few teams (we don't have the easiest of schedules) and still end up with a wildcard spot...I hope

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      and who put maddox out so you could start rothisaturdburglar? if it wasn't for Baltimore (the only team to win the SUPERBOWL in the last 25 years from the AFC Central/North) you would not even know how good gentle ben is. you better hope Maddox is healthy by dec. 26, because the scoreboard reads Ravens-1 steelers starting qb-0 and as we all know history tends to repeat itself.

[/ QUOTE ]Soooo, um, the Ravens deseve credit for the Steelers current success cause Fragile Tommy got hurt?
      [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

OoooooKeeeDoooKeee....

Well be sure to thank you Dec. 26th.

Oh, yeah - If history repeats itself, why did Balls-is-Less only win...one?
      [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
      750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
      Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        and who put maddox out so you could start rothisaturdburglar? if it wasn't for Baltimore (the only team to win the SUPERBOWL in the last 25 years from the AFC Central/North) you would not even know how good gentle ben is. you better hope Maddox is healthy by dec. 26, because the scoreboard reads Ravens-1 steelers starting qb-0 and as we all know history tends to repeat itself.

[/ QUOTE ]Soooo, um, the Ravens deseve credit for the Steelers current success cause Fragile Tommy got hurt?
        [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

OoooooKeeeDoooKeee....

Well be sure to thank you Dec. 26th.

[ QUOTE ]
        Oh, yeah - If history repeats itself, why did Balls-is-Less only win...one?
        [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

...probably because our "genius" headcoach got ceised for old elvis the pelvis. I must have missed the memo on the steelers move to arizona, thats gonna be a helluva road trip in dec. Or is it the bandwagon getting up a head of steam until cowher loses another championship game at home.
        "told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn straight brother... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

D>

Ps I think if Ben woulda started that game in Balt. we'd be sitting at 8-0.

Comment

<center><font size=8 color=#003399>B</font><font size=8 color=#FF9900>E</font><font size=8 color=#ffffff>A</font><font size=8 color=#FF9900>R</font><font size=8 color=#003399>S</font>

<font size=-2 color=#ff0000>suck this year</font></center>
            Occupy JCF

Comment

LOL -- did a number on the Giants though...

D&gt;

Comment

True, but I think it was a fluke.

Oh, and I'm still waiting for Oakland to get a football team. That would be cool, just think Football! In Oakland!!! I think the fans out there would like it.
                Occupy JCF

Comment

They have a Warren Sapp...I mean..that should make oakland super bowl bound right?

ha ha

Comment

Hmph! Warren Sapp, now there's an appropriate name... He sapped the payroll enough so they couldn't get any decent players.
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

Big game today DRS...

Good luck bro...

Pat

Comment

WOW!!
                        I cant beleive I get to watch
                        ANOTHER aired Detroit game!!

This is turning out to be the best televised season in years for Detroit coverage down here!!

Comment

Pat,

This is BIG
                          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Ahhh crap!!!!!!
                            Detroit SUX!!!!!!!

Comment

yep, they have shot themselves in the foot this year. Off to such a good start. Dammit!!!!!

Comment

Holy crap! Two in a row for the Bears Defense!
                                Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                                X