Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2004!!!!!!!

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
    Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Wooooooooohooooooooooo!!! Steelers!!!! Man, I could get used to this!!!! They beat the unbeaten Patriots last week and now the unbeaten Eagles!!! But they didn't just beat them.... They beat the crap outta them!!! Helluva game!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

How Bout' them Seahawks!!!!!!!!!!!

Where's the Rams At???

We will go in there next weekend and show them what the NFC is all about
        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

We're all still looking for the Rams, has anyone seen them? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Dude, yer Hawks weren't very sharp today either, lucky for your defense and the fact that you played the 49r's. Either way, we'll see you next week, FOR SURE!

We doublin up the dinner bet?

Pat

Comment

The 1st quarter sucked but then we settled down. what's good is from every week on we're gettig healthier and if we beat the Rams our season is a LOCK, 12-4 all the way to a 1st round bye

We might as well double up the dinner bet, I'm gonna be kinda hungry as I'm not gonna want to eat Airplane food when I leave sat. Night/Sun Morning to fly to seattle for the NFC championship game

Comment

Isn't that the week before Superbowl? I haven't looked, but I thought it was last yr.

You guys started the season on fire, but you've found yourself back in that "ole Seatle groove" We'll see bro...

I'll be hungry as well, so I'll be eating good and "free" Sat and Sun!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Yep, Namm's the week before the Superbowl

We are that Seattle groove, but like I said our season DEPENDS on next week. Hopefully this year a ref won't trip Bobby Engram at the goal line to screw us over of a win like last year.

Hopefully my sister and her 4 roomates will join us for dinner, I need a way to make me look a little cooler than I am, and a DK1 and a nack to pick football is a good start [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I just hope michael pittman plays like he did today. goddamn...about time I had a good RB week. And Manning needs to stop throwing to those two assholes STokley and Wayne, MARVIN HARRISON!

I totally busted on running backs...Fred Taylor and Barlow have been utterly worthless.

Comment

I think I lost I need 5 points in 2 min.

Comment

****!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ED **** REED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!\

FROM THE U!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that just put me at top!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I have 91 points right now and Manning and Harrison have both yet to play. 3/4 of Aces High's team (don't know whot hat is?) hasn't played yet at all though...we are a Monday Night bonanza.

Comment

They haven't updated scoring yet, I was 97-101 I just hope that INt/TD did it

Comment

I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

104 To 101

Comment

yeah im done again this week(Aces High) I came out like gang busters now I am in a big slump [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].Hope it turns around soon [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

The 7&1 steelers, and who was the 1 loss to?

EXACTLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                "told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Comment

Working...
                                X