[img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
    Then I was, like...
    [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Then I was, like...
    [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
    Then I was, like...
    [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    Then I was, like...
    [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Then...
    [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
    Then...
    [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
    Then...
    [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img]
    Then...
    [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]
    Then...
    [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] (again)
    And then I was, like...
    [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]
    And then...
    [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]
    Followed by...
    [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]
    And...
    [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]
    And in, like, overtime I was...
    [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
    [img]/images/graemlins/stupid.gif[/img]
    [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
    [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    [img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

That was a pretty good game, now I need to like...
    [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]
    750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
    Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

• Re: R-A-M-S!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

All hail The Atlanta Falcons
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

• Re: R-A-M-S!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] @ Donnie!!! Man, that game was sad, I stopped watching it right after the half, it was obvious where that was going!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

In all reality, we didn't belong there anyway, it would have been a miracle had we gone any further than where we did...

Oh well, next year it is! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

And Ron....... WTF happened to your boys man? Holy Sh!t that was scary! I had the Steelers yesterday, but I have the Colts for the Bowl, we'll see...

Pat

Comment

• Re: Custody Battle

A seven year old Kansas City boy was at the center of a courtroom drama this morning when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of the boy.

The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge awarded custody to his aunt. The boy confirmed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and refused to live there.

When the judge suggested that he live with his grandparents the boy cried out that they beat him more than anyone. The judge dramatically allowed the boy to choose who should have custody of him.

Custody was granted to the Minnesota Vikings this morning as the boy firmly believes that they are not capable of beating anyone.
          Occupy JCF

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

That hurt..I'm a huge Viking fan(since 1973)...Wait til next year...Cort

Comment

Well, don't feel bad. Where do you think us Chicagoans go when there's a tornado? Yup, that's right, Soldier Field, there hasn't been a touchdown there in a while!
                Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                X