NFL 2004!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2004!!!!!!!

Ya, we got a group ready for the bat tomarrow for the rams game. If you lose then we win the divsion
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Thoughts and prayers to the great Reggie White too. He was as good, if not better of a person off the field, as he was on. Sad and unexpected. From knowing about his personal life, I believe he is in a better place now though.
      www.reverbnation.com/rokhollywood

www.facebook.com/Rok Hollywood

www.facebook.com/rokhollywood2

www.facebook.com/RokHollywoodFans

Comment

yah - heard espn it might have been related to his sleep apnea - yikes I was told I had a case of that.

Sad day for sure - just watched a special about him christmas eve here one day gone the next - [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

I can't believe I didn't mention Reggie White in my post yesterday. What a great player! On AND off the field. A very tragic loss for sure...

RIP Mr White!

Pat

Comment

STEELERS!!!

And RIP Reggie. Very sad.

Comment

Hope these bastages came to play tonight...

Pat

Comment

THAT WAS BS!!!!

WTF? So what if he didn't maintain control? The ball never touched the ground, and he rolled over with control and possession.... [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

It's been calls like this, ALL YEAR... Why not finish it up with them aye?

Pat

Comment

I'm sick of the refs too, It's all bs

Comment

Well, it certainly wasn't pretty by any means, but it is a W.... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

One can only hope the Jets come to town the same way... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] NOT!

Oh well, at least Las Vegas was a repeat... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

I hate this, At least Vick isn't starting.

Man next week is the biggest week of the new year

Comment

I think Vick is starting, according to Madden anyway. Thought I heard that... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Look out Donnie, here we come!!!!! You guys loose today, we're the division champs and home field belongs in St. louis baby!!!

By the skin of their ass, RAMS WIN!!!!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Oh yeh, great game to... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

• Steelers C-Team take down Bills...

...In Buffalo.
                            ...with a QB who was running the practice squad last week.
                            ...with a RB (#4 on the depth-chart) who gained over 100 yards.
                            ...with only 5 defensive starters.

15-1 Regular season record.
                            Bye and home field advantage.

[img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]
                            750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                            Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

• Re: Steelers C-Team take down Bills...

Football has been melancholy at best the last 2 weeks.
                              Coaches pulling key players and throwing games.
                              That's not how they did it back in the day! [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Well, at least the play offs will have the spark back in the teams now that they have to play for something....

Comment

• Re: Steelers C-Team take down Bills...

I just got to see the post game interveiws......

One word I have to say is.....

**** Shaun Alexander, He fukkin whines to the fukkin media that he's not being tooken care of because he missed the rushing title by one yard..... **** you you shouldn't have funbled 2 times at the goal line this year, fuker. I hope you **** break your leg with whatever team gives you money next year. I will be booing his bitch ass next week, I hope he dies, He's not a **** Seahawk. Your team won a divsion and a home playoff game and all you can think about is you self............... **** You

Comment

Working...
                                X