Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NFL 2004!!!!!!!

Wooohooo Steelers!!!

Oh and hmmmm.... what happened to the Seahawks? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Go RAMS!!!

Comment

Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't had the greatest week, I threw out ny back friday, I haven't gone to the Dr. yet, I'm taking HANDFULLS of pain ****, I went to the game, gave it my all just like my hawks did, We lost in the end BUT Next week man, I swear, next week is what it's all about. What sucks is I can't really blame anyone for this game, we just didn't prepare, I saw all those plays come together, I spend my free time looking at tape though. We will overcome, We will overcome
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I am eating my humble pie. I thought my Giants were finally trying to kill their fans by signing Warner and releasing Collins. During week 1 I was cussing the giants as loud as I could. Warner is looking like his old self but with our average receivers. He must be superman.
        I can't believe the Seahawks let that game slip away. "OUCH"

Comment

I guess it's good to get this crap out of us at this point, insted of late novenber. 27-10 with 9 min left, it just killed me. Plus the Falcons lost, the Braves did redeme me though, Now I need a win tomarrow. Like I said Next week will end the Pats streak at 19!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Mr. DRS,
            what in god's name happened? i can't see a holmgren coached team tanking like that. i just don't believe it.
            i know you're pissed so i'll leave you alone.

J-E-T-S jets jets jets!!! 4-0
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I've never seen a Ray Rhoads defence just shut off like that, They were playing it as if the Rams were just gonna play Faulk up the middle, which left the Great Rams Wide outs open all over the feild. The next 3 games are must wins in my mind, @New England, @Arizona, and then Carolina here on halloween.

Comment

Damn straight!!!! Lions 3-1 Hell yeah!!!

Comment

STEELERS!!

D>

Comment

Rams BABY!!! I will certainly win that bet just on the Rams knocking the Hawks out! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]oke

Par

Comment

We still have our heads on strait, We know 1 game isn't the end of the world. This game was BIG but next Sunday we will show the world how seattle does it

Comment

Well, after making the bet with you, I "then" looked at Seattle's schedule [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] You guys don't have any real competition, cept for the Rams of course and perhpas one or two other teams. And I figured they'd (Rams) need another year to get comfortable with the changes, etc around, perhaps not, hope not anyway.

Rams are coming out, Cards are going all the way, and the Blues, well, we'll leave it to the Blues... (as in music) [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

MMM, ,mmmm-

Cant beleive DETROIT DID IT AGAIN!
                          After an unhearty spankin from GB last week, they came to beat the Giants today! And how cool was it that they actually aired the game down here in Houston!!
                          And next week I get another telivised game when Detroit plays Dallas! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                          I would like to see their victories be less sloppy for sure...
                          But a win is a win no matter how fugly [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Another upset for Indie [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

But joy for the Eagles for coming out in OT and beating
                          Garcia and the Browns!!!

What a great 04 season of NFL!!
                          Now will somebody beat the Pats!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Yeah Scott, I was surprised to find the Lions on here also. I bet we get the Detroit/Dallas game too. I hope so, I got 15 bucks and a case and a half of beer on that one [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                            Way to go Lions!!!

Comment

I'm still pissed off, We have 3 losses that should be wins, just like **** last year, except this time we're screwing us over not the damn refs..

Well at least we got Panthers here on sunday, Koren starts his suspension this week which make Jerry Rice the #2 Reciver, Hassleback needs to get his head out of his ass and play his game

Comment

Typical Giants. Every year I hate to see the by week. The Giants are like 3-12 after the by week. Two things you learn as a Giants fan never bet on them the week following their by week. The Giants never follow up a super bowl appearance with a winning record.

Comment

Working...
                                X