X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Music or Bands you Hate!

Originally posted by horns666:
    I don't recommend most people doing this ... [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I'm 5'5" and 130 Ibs, so no, these tactics would not work for me. I'd get squashed like a bug and just be, done.

Comment

only if you have that certain "charm" like I possess or maybe Ron , or my bro CM ...you have to have the heart and 'tude to do this effectively (like me)....and size helps too....and in case that doesn't work ...my S & W does but I never had to go there!!!!!!

well ,this should work for me either ;]

rap ( Hiphop?) like Jeru the damaja, or KRS-One isn't bad imho , they have a message unlike all those gangsta wannabies

and about newc's post : i always thought that hiphop music was started in brooklyn in 70's by DJ kool herz ?

Comment

Any white boy who could look me in the eye and tell me they can relate to the messages of rap music is a pathetic , phony , idiotic moron a "wannabe"...That's how they are percieved by me and MOST black people I know ...I know alot of them , partners , freinds and whatnot..

Rap music is made by blacks for blacks ...Some White people like to wear the good guy badge to not appear racist and you can thank our media for that shit...Racist???!!

when is it Racist to not like a certain genre of music that is not made for you ...I don't like Mariachi ...but Mexicans do , most Black people don't like Polka and metal or country ...does that make them racist ...NO!!!!

They just can't relate to it , it wasn't meant or written for them.

wannabes.....you said they key word right there!!!

Stay true to who and what you are ...whether it's black or white or mexican we can still get along and have our own cultures ....you can't force someones culture down another's throat and that is EXCACTLY what the media did with Rap music!!!

I say Fuck Rap music ...it wasn't written with "me" in mind...so fuck it...
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I work with a black guy who happens to like Heavy Metal music. He told me that alot of black people like Hard Rock/Metal but are afraid to admit it or listen to it around other black people since it is considered "White man's music" and that they would no longer be cool in the eyes of the hard core hip-hoppers.

But when I see all these white kids acting and dressing like they were born in "the Hood", with the posturing and slang, listening to gangsta rap it makes me wanna slap the Sh*T out of them. [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] I just don't get it! How can they possibly relate to any of it? [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

That's exactly what I'm saying

Bless the black kids and white kids ...bless them

bless them in the ghetto , bless the in the burbs

but what the fuck is this bullshit???!!!

I also know a few Black people who LOVE metal just as much as I do but they are not afraid to admit it ..

I meet this dude Tony I used to work with at all the metal shows ...but he's a true dude ...he doesn't try and act 'white" he's just Tony and that's all he should be... [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

and he is accepted by all of us and if any drunk dick even thinks of givin' him shit ...I'm on them like stink on shit...they no not to!!!

Just fucking be yourself ...I can't stand these white kids acting black ...honestly If I were to round them up and put them in the hood ...they would piss themselves while sucking their thumbs in a fetal position....fucking poser idiots [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

<QB><QUOTE>...they would piss themselves while sucking their thumbs in a fetal position....fucking poser idiots [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [/QB][/QUOTE]

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] You got that right. Thats funny as hell.

Comment

My Number One Most Hated Band&trade;:

George "Boring" Thorogood and the Dipshit Destroyers. I absolutely despise everything I've ever heard by him. What's worse is that every radio station here in the Southeast thinks he's a god. As if "B-B-B-Bad to the Bone" wasn't B-B-B-Bad enough, now they're playing that boring-assed 47-minute (okay, but it seems like it) "One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer" crap.

I probably hate slow, droning blues as much as I hate rap.
                Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

OH HOW COULD I FORGET?

The Friggin' "Red Hot Silly Peckers!"

I HATE THIS BAND!! This band DOES NOT ROCK in any way, shape, or form. This so-called rock crap is soooooooo overated and media driven. People that like this band worry me. [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] I just heard that stupid rap song they play constantly on the radio!
                  GEEZ LOUEEZE this song sucks! [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

This junk is worse than Jane's addiction. Anthony sings out of key on every song!

Comment

Have you checked out their old stuff with Hillel Slovak and Jack Irons? That stuff rocks in a way that few bands ever have.

Comment

I hate all stuff that is produced as a product and I don't care which style it is. if it is made with commercial purposes it has never a real heart, because there was no heart used to make it.

Harrald

Comment

Originally posted by guitar geek:
                        I hate all stuff that is produced as a product and I don't care which style it is. if it is made with commercial purposes it has never a real heart, because there was no heart used to make it.

Harrald
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">So about 70% of all metal made during the 80's is right out the window. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Just fucking be yourself ...I can't stand these white kids acting black ...honestly If I were to round them up and put them in the hood ...they would piss themselves while sucking their thumbs in a fetal position....fucking poser idiots
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">exactly what i'm thinking about the audience of modern day rap. ;] baggy jeans with the crotch lower than your knees is just lame

Comment

who cares? The baggier the jeans, the easier it is to catch them in a chase..and stomp their faces in.

nothing wrong with idiots wearing baggy clothes. IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by guitar geek:

Harrald
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Huh? That makes no sense. Commercial Metal has lots of heart and I get a total buzz out of it even if its from 1980! Thats a slap in the face to alot of amazing musicians. I've been to alot of Metal concerts where the band put 100% of their heart and soul into the music. Just listen to how passionate Ronnie James Dio is when he sings his lungs out at a concert. Thats Feeling, and thats what Rock n Roll is all about. It makes peaople feel good.

I hate Death Metal and anything negative because I'm all about Life, not Death. I enjoy my life and I like fun, energetic bang your head, play air-guitar type of Metal. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Powell:
                                I hate Death Metal and anything negative because I'm all about Life, not Death. I enjoy my life and I like fun, energetic bang your head, play air-guitar type of Metal. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">So, Gary, you must like Euro- power-metal, like Helloween, right? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                                Or, as Melanie calls it, Happy Metal! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                                X