Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm reminded of that youtube clip of the fat german kid pounding his keyboard.
    Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

• Sully took the noose with him when he resigned his adminhood.
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by sakeido View Post
        Jesus the people on this forum are fucking hilarious

Shit looks like he found a way to make that mistake on every single guitar he's ever made. Too bad the only thing the Jackson headstock is good for is... (in addition to being made fun of)

Well, either he's a shitty cutter or a shitty designer. I'll take the Jackson headstock, anyday, over that turd, thank you very much. Never heard any one make fun of IT...except, of course, someone trying to praise someone else's polished turd, by putting down Jacksons, that is
        I'm not Ron!

Comment

• Originally posted by åron View Post
          "I've been on here long enough to have figured out that the nicer the people on this forum think it is, the uglier it actually is to people with taste."
          I've been around here long enough to figure out that you like to fight.

:ROTF: Bingo! :ROTF:
          I'm not Ron!

Comment

I just did fucking answer it. I didn't... think... it... through.
            You all have reading comprehension skills on the same level as Bengal. Congratu-fucking-lations.
            No, I read quite well, as does Bengal, Rich and several other people in this thread. Thanks for attacking me for asking a question. Your statement, if you care to read it, says I JUST did fucking answer it. In response to Richs (lerxcat) question you said "if you read the the thread you'd already know the answer". IMPOSSIBLE if you JUST answered it.

So, your answer to posting this ignorant thread is you didn't THINK it through, but we're all idiots?? Just makin sure that's what you are sayin here..:ROTF:

Comment

• BIG RED!
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

• "I play lots of guitars and have done so for about ten years now"

A WHOLE TEN YEARS?!:ROTF: Dude, I have underwear friggin older than that! You can talk so high and mighty, so matter of fact-like, after you go off a play for almost 30 years. I'm not cutting on 10 year players, because we've ALL been there (some of us alot longer time, ago), but don't come here with your snitty, snotty attitude, and think you're gonna school the old guard. We didn't drag you down to this level. You CAME HERE that way. Now go put some fucking Clearasil on that zitty face, junior.
                I'm not Ron!

Comment

• Speaking about odd guitars.. I was in GC in Rochester, NY a few months back and this dude had a "composite" guitar which has lipstick pups. He said he special order from Europe. He said it cost about 2800.00.. I wish I remember the name of it... it was something along the lines like polywood or something like that.
                  2009 Les Paul Kit - GFS Dream 90 (N), SD Seth Lover (B)
                  2009 Gibson Les Paul Worn Brown
                  2009 Epiphone Studio Deluxe
                  2008 Epiphone Custom - SD P-Rail(N), Fat Pat (B)
                  2008 Ovation Celebrity CC48
                  2007 Agile AL3000 - SD Alinco II set
                  2005 Epiphone Standard - SD Pearly Gate (N),SD Alinco II (B)
                  2004 Epiphone Custom Plus Top
                  2004 Gibson SG Faded - Stock
                  1997 Epiphone Slash Snakepit
                  1995 Fender Strat - SD Lil 59' Bridge, SD Hotrail Middle, Stock Neck

Comment

• Ok, I don't care what side of the debate you are on here, this shit was funny (and true):

Originally posted by sakeido View Post
                    If I was playing power metal and wanted to slay a mythical dragon on stage in the middle of my set, the Jackson headstock would be my first choice.
                    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

• Personally I like the guitar. I like simple oil finishes on nice natural woods. Of course I *really* don't like the vast majority of all flamed/quilted guitars. The only guitar that looks good with a flamed maple top is a Les Paul - everything else is a wannabe.
                      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

• Originally posted by Racerx2k View Post
                        "I play lots of guitars and have done so for about ten years now"

A WHOLE TEN YEARS?!:ROTF: Dude, I have underwear friggin older than that! You can talk so high and mighty, so matter of fact-like, after you go off a play for almost 30 years. I'm not cutting on 10 year players, because we've ALL been there (some of us alot longer time, ago), but don't come here with your snitty, snotty attitude, and think you're gonna school the old guard. We didn't drag you down to this level. You CAME HERE that way. Now go put some fucking Clearasil on that zitty face, junior.
                        You just stooped to a level not yet seen in this already terrible thread, sweet. This is the only reply you get...

Originally posted by guitarsjb View Post
                        No, I read quite well, as does Bengal, Rich and several other people in this thread. Thanks for attacking me for asking a question. Your statement, if you care to read it, says I JUST did fucking answer it. In response to Richs (lerxcat) question you said "if you read the the thread you'd already know the answer". IMPOSSIBLE if you JUST answered it.

So, your answer to posting this ignorant thread is you didn't THINK it through, but we're all idiots?? Just makin sure that's what you are sayin here..:ROTF:
                        You did read it quite well? Are you sure? I didn't answer it before? Check halfway down page 3 dipshit.

Originally posted by airjamie View Post
                        I can name you about 150. Shit WARMOTH does that stuff. Try not to be such a fucking fanboy.
                        150? Really? Start listing, you are at ONE

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
                        The first guitar he posted looks like an Ibanez rip-off. The second one he posted looks like a Suhr rip-off. I guess that's all this Blackmachine does, rip off established styles.

I said it before, if you're good, you're good. The cream rises to the top. Makers like PRS, Anderson, and Suhr proves that point tenfold.
                        Cream rises to the top certainly... PRS founded in 1985, Suhr 1997, Anderson neglects to even mention when, all multiperson operations. Blackmachine started in maybe 2002. Is still just one guy. Isn't interested in big business. Builds them in his house, and is severely limiting orders in 2009 so he can take a holiday. If he doesn't intend for his business to get huge, you can't fault him for it.
                        So, every guitar with pointy horns looks like an Ibanez rip off... and every guitar with an impeccable quilt top looks like a Suhr rip off... well shit. Better quit building guitars, can't do anything original! Jackson is a huge ripoff, they're just Strats with a pointy headstock and bright finishes. Plus Gibson was doing that two humbucker thing like in the fucking 60s. That's a complete ripoff too. The whole floating trem thing, that's a total fucking rip off too.

The latest in your long line of stupid arguments.. The real spectacle here is you, bud. You come in here, just all the sudden start saying stupid shit, and you have yet to make one real rebuttal to anything I've said so far. It has amounted exactly to "NUH-UH! NUH-UH! YOU'RE WRONG!" You're operating a real high level here. Do you shoot kindergarten children's TV shows? Trying to get inside the head of your target demographic? You are doing a fantastic job of that, intentional or not.

Originally posted by whackmaster View Post
                        One question, if a Parker plays better than a Jackson, why not just get a Parker? Honestly, I'm not a Jackson fanboy, I think most builders bring something to the table, but to me it would make sense to use the money spent on a custom order with a builder that you really like - not one that seems okay to you. Please know that I don't mean any disrespect because everyone like something different.
                        Pickup swaps in a Parker are difficult because of the construction, and the one Parker that does sound how I like (the Mojo) costs an extraordinary amount of money and I have some other problems with them (controls & upper horn). The neck & fretboard are the nicest I've ever touched. I still really do like my Jacksons. They just have never built a guitar that I like as much as this one, or the one that I played for that matter.
                        Last edited by sakeido; 04-04-2008, 11:03 PM.

Comment

This forum does not deserve the pics

Comment

• Holy fuck, this thread is still going!?!

-Rick

Comment

This forum does not deserve the pics

This forum does not deserve you.
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
                                Holy fuck, this thread is still going!?!

Nope, this thread is over now.
                                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                                X