Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm out for the next 30 minutes. Have a newscast to direct.

But don't worry Sakeido, I'll be back after that and we can do this all over again.

I look forward to it.
    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

• Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
      Okay:

1. How old are you? 12?

2. What are your qualifications as a judge of guitar craftsmanship? How long have you been playing guitar? Any experience building guitars?

3. How could you think you could come onto the Jackson guitar forum, say that this unknown brand, visually an Ibanez copy, is better than any Jackson made, and NOT come off as a troll??

These are all legitimate questions. Answer them, please....
      1. I am evidently 20 years older than most of the people in this thread are acting.
      2. I play lots of guitars and have done so for about ten years now, owned about twenty five different ones in the last year alone. Basically, I am just as qualified as any serious musician. No experience building guitars, but I don't build cars or houses either and last I checked I still had a right to judge what I do and don't like about those.
      3. If you read the thread, you would already know the answer to this question. Didn't think it through.

So unfortunately, they were not all legitimate questions. I will not be answering dumb ones (ie. do you have any experience building guitars?) here on in.

Comment

• That guitar was made to play one song only.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR8jNkvP0vg

Comment

• Originally posted by sakeido View Post
          1. I am evidently 20 years older than most of the people in this thread are acting.
          2. I play lots of guitars and have done so for about ten years now, owned about twenty five different ones in the last year alone. Basically, I am just as qualified as any serious musician. No experience building guitars, but I don't build cars or houses either and last I checked I still had a right to judge what I do and don't like about those.
          3. If you read the thread, you would already know the answer to this question. Didn't think it through.

So unfortunately, they were not all legitimate questions. I will not be answering dumb ones (ie. do you have any experience building guitars?) here on in.
          See this is what pisses folks off, you call these questions dumb, but I have read the whole thread and never did find an answer to # 3. Apparently no one else did either, that's why it keeps getting asked. Please show me where I overlooked the answer. None of the questions are dumb. #2, He wasn't implying you HAD to have any experience, he was asking if you did, to see what drives your opinion (or so I think, you'll have to ask him for sure.).

Comment

• Originally posted by cookiemonster2 View Post
            That guitar was made to play one song only.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR8jNkvP0vg
            At least it didn't actually play this song
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UI8ylsHKIMg
            Jackson gets to keep that one all to itself

Comment

• OK This has been weird but the neck dosn't seem to be made of Rosewood It's much to light in color and is not solid.The Ebony Veneer dosn't look that nice either.

Comment

• Originally posted by guitarsjb View Post
                See this is what pisses folks off, you call these questions dumb, but I have read the whole thread and never did find an answer to # 3. Apparently no one else did either, that's why it keeps getting asked. Please show me where I overlooked the answer.
                I just did fucking answer it. I didn't... think... it... through.
                You all have reading comprehension skills on the same level as Bengal. Congratu-fucking-lations.

Comment

• I played one before, through a 5150. Playability wise it was on par with a Parker Fly (which is to say, much better than any of the USA Jacksons I've ever played)

I have a problem with this statement. While the top end Parkers are fairly "nice", IMO definitely not great guitars!

I still haven't found a guitar that plays better than my 2000 SL2H. The damn thing almost plays itself. The few musicians I've let touch it thought it was out of tune because they were/are used to pressing down harder on the strings making it sound sharp or flat. I have to mentally flip a switch in my brain when I go from the Paul or strat to the jackson because its so sensitive...thereby more expressive and responsive to touch/technique

Comment

• I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• Originally posted by guitarsjb View Post
                      See this is what pisses folks off, you call these questions dumb, but I have read the whole thread and never did find an answer to # 3. Apparently no one else did either, that's why it keeps getting asked. Please show me where I overlooked the answer. None of the questions are dumb. #2, He wasn't implying you HAD to have any experience, he was asking if you did, to see what drives your opinion (or so I think, you'll have to ask him for sure.).
                      Right, I was asking what his qualifications were. I didn't say he had to have building experience, but since at least one guy who DOES have building experience (Sully) asked some questions about the build that also went unanswered, I wondered if Sakeido had some building experience to base his certainty on that this guitar beats every Jackson ever made.

Especially since he hasn't PLAYED every Jackson ever made, and hasn't played th specific guitar pictured. I mean, I love Jacksons, but have played some that played better than others. This tells me that they vary, so I would never presume that a guitar I hadn't played was better than every guitar made by another manufacturer.

So to me, someone who thinks that a guitar he has never played by an obscure builder is better than thousands of Jacksons that he has ALSO never played, is a dumb troll.

I reached this conclusion by using truth, logic and reason, none of which seem to play into Sakeido's thought processes. "Didn't think it through", indeed....
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by sakeido View Post
                        I just did fucking answer it. I didn't... think... it... through.
                        You all have reading comprehension skills on the same level as Bengal. Congratu-fucking-lations.
                        See, you are a fuckin' teenager or act like one. When people ask you a simple question you respond with juvenile bullshit and call names.

Fuck you dude, you posted a troll thread and got called on it. Calling Jeri names gets you no where here. You'll see that.

OK, you've owned over 25 guitars? Wow, your an expert. You don't know shit about these guitars but they are better than any Jackson ever made. Your a fucking troll and I'm calling you on it.

You didn't think it through? Are you fuckin' serious? That's your answer? You didn't think it through? You are either very stupid or full of shit. I think you're full of shit. You knew this is what would happen.

I bet you didn't get enough attention when you were young so now you troll on guitar sites.

I'll say it again, you have not even played the guitar that kills all Jacksons ever made. You have not played it once. You don't know shit.

Prove to me you do. Because you don't. That guitar could be a total piece of shit. You don't know. You don't know anything except the one you played at band camp. That's it. Oh, that and Parker kicks Jacksons ass too. Or I'm I assuming too much? You did say the one you played was like a Parker. So I assume you think Parkers are better than Jacksons.

Oh yeah, only 1 or 2 have ever been sold secondhand. That's how you know they are the best. Right.

I have an idea, peddle this shit at the Blackmachine forum. What? They don't have one because all they do is rip off other manufacturers?

OK, try the Parker forum then.

Comment

• I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• toe,
                            I disagree. I bet these are the kinds of threads people love to read. Maybe not get involved with but read. Sure they bitch about them but without posts like this, people think this place is a "ghost town".

So call it what you will, you know you love them. It's like a car accident, can't help but slow down and rubberneck.

Comment

• Originally posted by toejam View Post
                              But like a car wreck or a trainwreck, you still have to look....
                              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• I know. :ROTF:
                                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                                X