This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sakeido View Post
    So back to the whole "I Have Played One" thing which I will accept as further proof you haven't been reading my posts. So the only logically conclusion is you are actually just posting in this thread to be a dick and prove to everyone how unintelligent you are, which you are certainly doing a bang up good job of.
    Still responding to me, I see.

No, I remember that whole "one time at band camp" story about you playing one through a 5150 and it played like a Parker.

But you didn't start this thread with that guitar. You started it with the guitar in the picture. The guitar that you state "This guitar is nicer than anything Jackson has ever built". I just like to ad it's a guitar you've never held or played. You've just seen pictures of it.

Thats like saying Pam Anderson is the best piece of ass you could get. I mean look at those pics? She would have to be the best. (Nevermind that her vagina is big enough to drive a Hummer into)

Or go back to my Kotex arguement if you like. KOTEX RULES!

I remember most of everything I read here. It gets me into trouble sometimes. I've been reading everything you say and calling you on it. You can't take it so you call me names and say I'm stupid. That's cool, show's I'm on the mark.
    Last edited by Bengal; 04-04-2008, 05:24 PM.
    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

• Mark,
      Good one man. I've missed those type of posts!

Comment

• Eh, it looks okay. Reminds me of a Conklin.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengal View Post
          I thought you weren't responding to me?

I want to hear what you have to say, I just want you to back it up with "facts". But I see you can't. That's cool. Don't get pissed when people call you on it.

LOL? I don't think I have ever used that online since the internets inception. So more proof you don't know shit.

Sucks to be called on your bullshit, doesn't it? But it's nice to know you finally know what a veneer is and how to spell it. I've done my job.
          Its just too easy to laugh at you. You continually claim to have some kind of "winning argument" here when you actually don't. I'm pissed because you just keep making these stupid fucking posts like this is some major issue and you are making real serious progress in your fruitless attempts to... do something. It would be usually be disingenuous for me to assume you are trying to look bad, but that is all you have been doing so far.

Comment

Its just too easy to laugh at you. You continually claim to have some kind of "winning argument" here when you actually don't. I'm pissed because you just keep making these stupid fucking posts like this is some major issue and you are making real serious progress in your fruitless attempts to... do something. It would be usually be disingenuous for me to assume you are trying to look bad, but that is all you have been doing so far.
            I don't think I'd say that at all. Go back through the 5 pages of this. Count how many are on "my side" then count how many are on "your side". Let me know what you find out.

I'm just the dick with nothing better to do than bust your ass. You said something stupid. Instead of just admitting it and saving some face, you attack me. That will get you nowhere.

And I'm not going to let you have the last word. That is something I save for people I respect.

Comment

• :ROTF:
              Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post

"I can tell it's a piece of shit and I only have one good eye!"
              Thanks for making me waste good beer by spitting all over my keyboard. Oh, and it burns when it comes out of your nose. Now, STOP IT:ROTF:

Comment

I don't think I'd say that at all. Go back through the 5 pages of this. Count how many are on "my side" then count how many are on "your side". Let me know what you find out.

I'm just the dick with nothing better to do than bust your ass. You said something stupid. Instead of just admitting it and saving some face, you attack me. That will get you nowhere.

And I'm not going to let you have the last word. That is something I save for people I respect.
                Awesome!
                Let's point out the problems here...
                - you are assuming I care who is agreeing with whom
                - following that, you are assuming I was expecting people to agree with me on a large scale
                - furthermore, you are assuming that whoever has the most people "agree with them" is the person who is right, which is a fallacy
                So that's point number one. It holds zero logical weight whatsoever, both subjectively (I don't care) and objectively (it is predicated on a logical fallacy).

Point two.
                - You certainly are a dick, I agree with that
                - I said the guitar was nicer than any Jackson ever made, which I believe wholeheartedly, and then proceeded to attack my opinion, which is never a good idea
                - You made the gravely mistaken assumption that you could somehow change my mind
                - You mistakenly allocated much more importance to this whole thing than is reasonable
                - Following from all this, you somehow believe you can prove my opinion wrong, and then get me to admit that my opinion is wrong, even though I have a strong practical (I have played one of the goddamn things) and theoretical basis for my belief. Think about that for a second...

etc. so on so forth. I already know exactly what you are going to write next, and I already know it is going to more of this stupid shit, and I already know that - on the level I am working on, anyway - it isn't going to make any fucking sense, so you could just type out the alphabet and accomplish the same thing (ie. nothing)
                Last edited by sakeido; 04-04-2008, 05:36 PM.

Comment

• It took you like 10 minutes to post that. All drivel.

Who is right and wrong is not important here. But I wanted to show that everyone but you is "against" you on this subject.

As for point two. Why the fuck would you come to a Jackson forum and post this kind of crap then get pissed when you get called on it? Why? You still have yet to answer that question. And it's been asked by more people than just myself.

You have played one of the guitars but not the one which blows all Jacksons away. That is a stupid statement. You don't know. Period. You don't know until you play the guitar. Which you have not. You don't know shit about this guitar that kills all Jacksons.

But again, I'd like to know what kind of response you thought you'd get here. You keep avoiding that question.

You can rip on me all day. I like it that it takes like 10 minutes to write all that shit and you still misspell words. Something that made me an idiot, remember?

Shit, I get off work in about 45 minutes, I know what I'm doing all night tonight. Busting your balls. Because I can see I'm getting to you.

Comment

- I said the guitar was nicer than any Jackson ever made, which I believe wholeheartedly, and then proceeded to attack my opinion, which is never a good idea
                    OK... you two can continue your love-fest for one another in a sec.
                    But I need to interrupt and point out the flaw in the above statement.
                    As stated by others, you come to a Jackson forum making claims about this guitar being "nicer than any Jackson ever made" and then expect a rosy response?
                    Are you fucking high man?!?

If you can't handle the response good, bad or indifferent, don't throw out the claim.
                    -Rick

Comment

• And as for the last word thing, what's the point of having the last word if it is just for spite? If you get dumped by your girlfriend, and then as she is walking around you shout "yeah well I never liked you!" what did the last word accomplish for you? Nothing, except it made you look like a dick.
                      So with that in mind, and knowing fairly certainly that is what you are going to do, this and my prior post seriously are my "last word" on this whole debacle.. I'd be glad to answer any legitimate questions.

Comment

I think this pic says it all...

Comment

You can rip on me all day. I like it that it takes like 10 minutes to write all that shit and you still misspell words. Something that made me an idiot, remember?

Shit, I get off work in about 45 minutes, I know what I'm doing all night tonight. Busting your balls. Because I can see I'm getting to you.
                          Nope not at all. Read my newest post. I'm off work now, so now that I am not getting paid for it, no point in sinking any more time into talking to an idiot. If I worked with special needs children, I might have the patience to try and talk with someone with zero reasoning power, but I don't.. so now that I'm on my spare time I'm not going to waste any on this.

Comment

And as for the last word thing, what's the point of having the last word if it is just for spite? If you get dumped by your girlfriend, and then as she is walking around you shout "yeah well I never liked you!" what did the last word accomplish for you? Nothing, except it made you look like a dick.
                            So with that in mind, and knowing fairly certainly that is what you are going to do, this and my prior post seriously are my "last word" on this whole debacle.. I'd be glad to answer any legitimate questions.
                            Okay:

1. How old are you? 12?

2. What are your qualifications as a judge of guitar craftsmanship? How long have you been playing guitar? Any experience building guitars?

3. How could you think you could come onto the Jackson guitar forum, say that this unknown brand, visually an Ibanez copy, is better than any Jackson made, and NOT come off as a troll??

These are all legitimate questions. Answer them, please....
                            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by åron View Post
                              I think this pic says it all...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :ROTF:
                              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Nope not at all. Read my newest post. I'm off work now, so now that I am not getting paid for it, no point in sinking any more time into talking to an idiot. If I worked with special needs children, I might have the patience to try and talk with someone with zero reasoning power, but I don't.. so now that I'm on my spare time I'm not going to waste any on this.
                                Then why do you keep talking to me?

All the other guys know I'm right, I'm just the idiot to get into all this with you. Why? Who knows. Somthing to do, I guess.

But wait, I predict the next post will be your "last word" on this subject.

And notice I'm the tiger in that pic. We all know how that one came out.

And about the "sides" thing. There is no real side other than those that say you're an idiot for posting this in a Jackson forum. That's about the only "side'. Just happens to be the one I'm on.

Now answer the question and quit ducking it. What did you expect to get with a thread like this on a Jackson forum?

I bet he doesn't answer that question for like the 25th time this thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X