Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• One question, if a Parker plays better than a Jackson, why not just get a Parker? Honestly, I'm not a Jackson fanboy, I think most builders bring something to the table, but to me it would make sense to use the money spent on a custom order with a builder that you really like - not one that seems okay to you. Please know that I don't mean any disrespect because everyone like something different.
      What has 9 arms and 10 legs? Def Leppard

Comment

• Originally posted by toejam View Post
        You must be enjoying the thread on some level, because I've seen admins nail people before for less trollery than Sakeido has displayed in this thread.
        He came in, dissed the brand this board is all about, and has insulted everybody that asked reasonable questions, not just those who called him out for trolling. Really, did Jeri deserve to be insulted? She was very civil, she just addressed his trolldom without even calling it that.
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengal View Post
          toe,
          I disagree. I bet these are the kinds of threads people love to read. Maybe not get involved with but read. So call it what you will, you know you love them. It's like a car accident, can't help but slow down and rubberneck.

quilty as charged.....

oh, a Anderson will kick a Parker's ass in a cage match ....
          ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

• Originally posted by ABSOLUT CHARVEL View Post
            quilty as charged.....

oh, a Anderson will kick a Parker's ass in a cage match ....
            I agree, I like them too. I think I like reading more than participating but what can you do? Sometimes you just have to call people out.

The first guitar he posted looks like an Ibanez rip-off. The second one he posted looks like a Suhr rip-off. I guess that's all this Blackmachine does, rip off established styles.

I said it before, if you're good, you're good. The cream rises to the top. Makers like PRS, Anderson, and Suhr proves that point tenfold.

And I agree that people have been chastised for less. He can call me all the names he wants, that's cool, comes with my smart assedness. But then he went after people who were being civil and just asking pointed questions, that's not so cool.

He posted a troll thread, got called on it, and started calling people names. End of story. He got caught. And instead of saving face and saying something like "sorry guys, my mistake" he continued to bitch and moan and correct peoples correct spelling and the like.

But if we get rid of all people like this, what threads will you rubberneck at then? Huh?
            I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

• Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
              You must be enjoying the thread on some level, because I've seen admins nail people before for less trollery than Sakeido has displayed in this thread.
              He came in, dissed the brand this board is all about, and has insulted everybody that asked reasonable questions, not just those who called him out for trolling. Really, did Jeri deserve to be insulted? She was very civil, she just addressed his trolldom without even calling it that.

Comment

• :ROTF:

Comment

• This guitar is nicer than anything Jackson has ever built !!!!!!!!!

:ROTF:

Comment

• Bengal, man you rule!
                    What has 9 arms and 10 legs? Def Leppard

Comment

• Originally posted by whackmaster View Post
                      Bengal, man you rule!
                      Stick around a while, you might change your mind.

EDIT: Shit, I just checked how long you've been here. You've been here for longer than I have. Nevermind!

I LOVE your signature line by the way. Nice one!
                      I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

• "POOP"

Comment

• I believe that guitar is ricer than anything Jackson has ever built.................

Comment

• Have you played one?
                            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by sakeido View Post
                              The B7 features a lot of things you just can't get from Jackson, period, like the ebony top and rosewood neck, and there are very very few builders who can build those things at all, so the premium for one of those is fair as well.
                              I can name you about 150. Shit WARMOTH does that stuff. Try not to be such a fucking fanboy.
                              Last edited by airjamie; 04-04-2008, 08:16 PM.

Comment

• This shit isn't locked and the nut noose unleashed yet?
                                The admins are slipping.
                                Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Working...
                                X