• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nightbat View Post
    The trouble is: Jackson became a Brand, not a Product
    J/C MiM? Might as well buy a Fender
    J/C MiK? Might as well buy an ESP
    J/C MiC? Might as well get an Agile

Was Jackson/Charvel it's own entity with its own facilities before, now (apart from its US Production)
    it's part of the rest
    Just Clarifying, Agile is MIK and Most LTD's are MII nowadays.
    Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

• Coca-Cola made in Mexico uses real sugar. Coca-Cola made in the US uses corn syrup. Mexican Coca-Cola is actually better.

:P

A Ferrari made in Italy will cost you hundreds of thousands of dollars. If they made one cheaply in China, it would cost you much less. Would any car aficionado say the Made in China Ferrari was a real Ferrari?

The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
        Coca-Cola made in Mexico uses real sugar. Coca-Cola made in the US uses corn syrup. Mexican Coca-Cola is actually better.

:P

A Ferrari made in Italy will cost you hundreds of thousands of dollars. If they made one cheaply in China, it would cost you much less. Would any car aficionado say the Made in China Ferrari was a real Ferrari?

If anything, they would have to admit that the MIC Ferrari would be more reliable.
        Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flatpicker View Post
          If anything, they would have to admit that the MIC Ferrari would be more reliable.
          Bazinga!
          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flatpicker View Post
            HaaaaaaaHaaaaaaaaaaaHaaaaaaaaaaaa! ROTF
            An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
            A tooth for a tooth means we all eat through a straw.

Comment

• Hahaha so true!
              It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
              ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

• Heh

but anyways, "brandloyalty" isn't gonna work one way
                "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

• Well, I was excited when these were first announced, but now I'm honestly on the fence. I changed my "gotta have" list to mainly reflect brands I know are high quality (mid-level stuff admittedly, like PRS SE's and a BC Rich) until someone comes and tells us these are worthy of their namesake. I hope they are, but...that's pretty high dollar for an Indonesian guitar.

Comment

• I'm digging the DK2MQ in Trans Black. I need to flip my DXMG to fund one of these (or a Pro Series Soloist)
                    KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                    I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

• That Snow White King V does look pretty good. Think I might end up getting me one.

Comment

Working...
                      X