Really......ALZ is Alive....dangggggg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joelayres View Post
    Very sadly, I heard that LPC passed away a year or so ago. Way too damn young to go.
    wow, I had no idea. I'm a little disappointed to be hearing about it only now. I liked Sam. Prior to losing touch with his banination here & the decline of the Stetina forum, we used to shoot the shit on a couple of forums. I seem to recall him posting on the GW forums too at some point?

RIP LPC
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonluvr View Post
      Al Z is a friend of mine.. I was banned from here a LONG time ago too... (kickaxeguitars IS me) Al Z knows his sh!t, he has never ripped anyone off, he can be a little opinionated at times is all.
      I don't think anyone should be banned for life on any forum.. (Unless its a scamming scum bag of some sort -Yeah you Tim Rose) Opinions vary and I never could understand why some admins
      can't get that?? (K.M. comes to mind) its a Forum.. various opinions people.. not everyone is going to agree!)
      Man I hear that! well i should not, but I'm gonna. I have over 30 usernames, 26 are platinum status. I started in 2002. had some asses ban me friends of mods I hear. Hossman, doc Chuckracer....many more. were, and are, friends of mine. alot of my usernames only post in specific threads, keeps the username for that thread..for that thread! peeps do not read the posts above them! is why I did/do it. they comment/flame babble about something that was/has been solved in the posts above them! clueless... I pay almost A grand A year for email addys...proxys... so I can mess with peeps! I have even bought/sold over 15 items!! thru the classifieds. some peeps join here just to sell guitars, no one sees it. worse then trolls. you know who you are (name ends in 25) you join ungodly amounts of forums each forum you are a different person, different likes/dislikes, different stories, what you did, all BS so clueless wake up I think I should shock you bitches!! hmmmmm which of the many usernames shall i use? you will never know How is my spelling, Big Ron?

Comment

That's uh...against the rules.
        I'm dumb, gullible, but honest.
        I'm Cygnus or Cyg variant everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by sixstringfever View Post
          Man I hear that! well i should not, but I'm gonna. I have over 30 usernames, 26 are platinum status. I started in 2002. had some asses ban me friends of mods I hear. Hossman, doc Chuckracer....many more. were, and are, friends of mine. alot of my usernames only post in specific threads, keeps the username for that thread..for that thread! peeps do not read the posts above them! is why I did/do it. they comment/flame babble about something that was/has been solved in the posts above them! clueless... I pay almost A grand A year for email addys...proxys... so I can mess with peeps! I have even bought/sold over 15 items!! thru the classifieds. some peeps join here just to sell guitars, no one sees it. worse then trolls. you know who you are (name ends in 25) you join ungodly amounts of forums each forum you are a different person, different likes/dislikes, different stories, what you did, all BS so clueless wake up I think I should shock you bitches!! hmmmmm which of the many usernames shall i use? you will never know How is my spelling, Big Ron?
          Kramer, sixstringfever, daiwafan25 and whatever other usernames you use - you are such a tool.
          It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
          ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

agreed thanks for tryin to be a problem for me...
            Haters gonna hate
            Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Just in case you decide to delete...
              Haters gonna hate
              Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

skullfinger2.gif th_Ozzy.jpg th_flip-bird.jpg verne-troyer-mini-me-austin-powers-flipping-the-bird.jpg

Comment

Wow.

Comment

By the way, I'd like us all to give a shout to Hossman, he's on the mend and has always been a good friend to me.
                    He's been through hell and has beat it back with a stick.
                    Here's to you Hossinfeffer!!!!
                    your pal,
                    Tommy
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

that's good to hear, Oh Atomic One. I always liked The Hoss
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

he took a beating G, some scary stuff, and he's getting stronger as we speak.
                        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Awesome score!!! ALZ yeah is still alive and kicking!!! look at that beauty,, great HRF,, enjoy and play that beast.
                          CHUCK

Comment

Shocked to hear of LPC's passing. I believe we did a deal for some pickups once but beyond that my memory of him was just reading posts here. Didn't he put big ass foam pads on the wings of Big Red? lol - if that was him, he has my eternal respect. That was both awesome and hilarious. RIP, sir.
                            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Yep, that was Sam. I'm so bummed I didn't save pics, because I'd love to post them whenever somebody asks what to do to keep their KV or RR minty. He also posted some hilarious shots of his Charvels going for a ride in his convertible. I got to know Sam pretty well, mostly elsewhere online. I miss him, and I'll never forget the shock of getting the phone call. He had a heart of gold, and I always wished he could just let some of the petty BS that went on on the forums go, but that just wasn't his nature. RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Top Jimmy B View Post
                                Shocked to hear of LPC's passing. Didn't he put big ass foam pads on the wings of Big Red? lol - if that was him, he has my eternal respect. That was both awesome and hilarious. RIP, sir.
                                Yep, I found those foam tips and sent them with his guitar.

Sully
                                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                                Sully Guitars on Google+
                                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X