No announcement yet.

Really......ALZ is Alive....dangggggg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

over the past decade ,or more heard great stuff about him, and all the killer jacksons, wasp,savatage,many bands, and charvels from rock stars he dug up , still has 30 iv'e heard ? he sold , and traded to his bro's ,even giving newbies a break also, seems many people own tons of stuff that he dug up . that initself says alot about this man . seems he still has alot of friends here , and on other boards , his guitars all seem to have a magic cool vibe it seems ? interesting read ,addios amiggos

Comment

Originally posted by burnout08 View Post
      over the past decade ,or more heard great stuff about him, and all the killer jacksons, wasp,savatage,many bands, and charvels from rock stars he dug up , still has 30 iv'e heard ? he sold , and traded to his bro's ,even giving newbies a break also, seems many people own tons of stuff that he dug up . that initself says alot about this man . seems he still has alot of friends here , and on other boards , his guitars all seem to have a magic cool vibe it seems ? interesting read ,addios amiggos
      Hi, Al. Nice try again. Bye again.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Uhhmm....wow.... !!

Comment

Unless ~K~ decides it's okay, Al's not allowed back.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Shapiro?

Comment

Seems like a good honest guy to me also.

Comment

Working...
              X