Really......ALZ is Alive....dangggggg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jacksonluvr View Post
    Al Z is a friend of mine.. I was banned from here a LONG time ago too... (kickaxeguitars IS me) Al Z knows his sh!t, he has never ripped anyone off, he can be a little opinionated at times is all.
    I don't think anyone should be banned for life on any forum.. (Unless its a scamming scum bag of some sort -Yeah you Tim Rose) Opinions vary and I never could understand why some admins
    can't get that?? (K.M. comes to mind) its a Forum.. various opinions people.. not everyone is going to agree!)
    funny just sign up here an read this thread ... kick ass guitar .. and what ^he said ... AlZ is a buddy of mine also ...

Comment

lots of good people get BANT from here

i know AL Z too, and get some of those phone calls. he's one of the old school guys who have been chasing these guitars back when very few people cared.

you can make fun of his posting style, but he's an actually nice guy in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1 View Post
        LPC springs to mind.
        Very sadly, I heard that LPC passed away a year or so ago. Way too damn young to go.
        You sir, can go you fuck yourself and don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.
        You're such a pretencious, phony, boring, transparent, self righteous worthless fuck..You are amusing as a genital wart!
        --horns666 - 12/08/08

Hey, if those are fake tits..is fake titty fuggin' cheatin'? I say no!
        --horns666 - 12/29/08
        I think your dad jacked off in a flower pot and you were born a blooming idiot.
        --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

Really? First I'm hearing. Very sad. RIP.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
            Samuel J. Ramsey CASTLEWOOD, Va. Staff sergeant Samuel J. Ramsey, USMC (Retired), age 39, died unexpectedly of heart complications on Thursday, Jan. 7, 2010, while caring for his father in Milford, Maine. He retired from the U.S. Marine Corps after 14 years of service. He was also an avid guitarist. He was preceded in death by his mother and father, Martin and Lorraine Ramsey, both of Milford, Maine. He is survived by his wife of seven years, Kristal Ramsey; two step- daughters, Veronica Hal, of the home, and Tia Hall of St. Paul, Va.; one sister, Laurie Johndro and husband, Barry; two nieces, Amy Johndro and Lindsey Johndro, all of Orrington, Maine. His extended family includes: mother-in-law, Kathy Robertson; father-in-law, George "Bill" Robertson; grandmother-in-law, Alba Robertson; Sharon and Arlen Turner, all of Castlewood, Tina and Dan "Hub" Austin, Wayne and Peggy Hamilton, Tammy Wright, all of St. Paul,, Randy Hamilton of Coeburn, Va., Tom Robertson and family of Lawrenceville, Ga., and Dave Honaker of Castlewood; special friends, Randy and Sheila Fleming, Allen Christian, David Verbal, Glen Castle, and Shannon Willis, all of Castlewood, Chuck ******* of Boston and Tim ******* of Cary, N.C. A memorial service will be held at a later date. Information provided by Castlewood Funeral Home, Castlewood, Va.
            You sir, can go you fuck yourself and don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.
            You're such a pretencious, phony, boring, transparent, self righteous worthless fuck..You are amusing as a genital wart!
            --horns666 - 12/08/08

Hey, if those are fake tits..is fake titty fuggin' cheatin'? I say no!
            --horns666 - 12/29/08
            I think your dad jacked off in a flower pot and you were born a blooming idiot.
            --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
              I can't recall either, but I believe it was before I was even an admin. AlZ was annoying as hell, though!
              I'm sure he still IS annoying as hell
              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
                It was awful. Christmas of '08 Sam's mom passed away. Christmas of '09 his dad passed away. Sam was in Maine taking care of family affairs and passed away. Sam was a great guy and a proud United States Marine. I am honored to have known him.

- Newc

Comment

RIP Sam.
                  We had some wild times on the forums.

Comment

Nice pre pro definitely and unique HRF color! would have liked it even more if it had it's original brass trem!

Comment

ALZ = MORE CAPS PLEASE. (in nonsensical form)

RIP LPC.
                      (that one kind of surprises me, a bit tempered, but, still so young.)
                      Two Christmas seasons back to back.. that would be rough.

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
                        It was awful. Christmas of '08 Sam's mom passed away. Christmas of '09 his dad passed away. Sam was in Maine taking care of family affairs and passed away. Sam was a great guy and a proud United States Marine. I am honored to have known him.
                        Awful is right. the Apostle Timothy has spent time with Sam, and Donny, and I know both of them were happy to hang with you, and probably the better for it
                        so cheers to you Tim. I was actually a little confused about why the lid was kept on the Sam tragedy after it happened. i mean , i understand in a way, but at the same time, i'd like to see people come back together than stay apart.
                        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Tommy, no lid was really kept about it really. I can only speak for myself and the reason why I didn't mention it here is that there are some douchebags with dozens of forum identities that talk shit on their gay little private forums and Sam deserved better than to have those petty pricks type their little shitty fairy tales about him - or worse, pretend they give a shit and pat themselves on the back for saying how they miss him.

Wanna see people come together? Get the king douchebag to start collecting Hot Wheels and leave the guitars alone.

- Newc

Comment

Yes he did deserve a hell of a lot better than that, i just guess i still take a step back and wonder how guitars and websites have split apart
                            a once pretty happening crew of people.
                            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                              i just guess i still take a step back and wonder how guitars and websites have split apart
                              a once pretty happening crew of people.
                              Tommy...I wonder the same thing...but somehow...it definitely has happened.

Comment

Tim, I lnow.
                                We slung some shit but discussed stuff in PM's.
                                Hard to tell sometimes, and even while I've had some
                                disagreements with you and others I've found out it is not all as it seems anyways.
                                We are real people with real concerns and similar passions.
                                After actually meeting some in person I can't figure out what the disagreement was all about anyways.
                                I am forever the new guy so I only know bits and pieces.
                                Last edited by Cygnus X1; 05-28-2011, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X