No announcement yet.

Really......ALZ is Alive....dangggggg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real deal 5 digit pre-pro, only Mod is the added Kahler, Not a refin at all. Great looking axe! That guitar proves that they still can be had and are floating around still.

ALZ is one of the nicest guys online, he's given a lot of members of the Jackson Charvel community lots of knowledge/help and never expected anything in return. Congrats on the new score and posting the pics

Comment

Originally posted by SATCH1967 View Post
      Real deal 5 digit pre-pro, only Mod is the added Kahler, Not a refin at all. Great looking axe! That guitar proves that they still can be had and are floating around still.

ALZ is one of the nicest guys online, he's given a lot of members of the Jackson Charvel community lots of knowledge/help and never expected anything in return. Congrats on the new score and posting the pics
      +1,000,000,000

Comment

Wow... I'm getting old if people here don't remember ALZ. I was annoyed with ALZ at first simply because of his all caps and run-on sentences but I figured out he is just unique pretty fast. That guy has some killer Charvels..he always seemed to find some awesome guitars like that seafoam green star. He always seemed game to share. People like him and Trace have taken collecting to another level and I appreciate it.

Comment

Al is the real deal and straight up.
          I met him online back in the old Charvel Central days a long long time ago.
          At first I thought he was full of it but he asked about a Charvel I had for sale and he said the money will be there at 10:00 am via courier and lo and behold 10:00 am my money was in hand.(this was way before Pay Pal kiddies)I shipped him the next to last Charvel and we have been friends ever since.
          We talk on the phone from time to time and I always get a kick out of our convos he's a unique guy.He will always be a friend.SOLID!!
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Al Z is a friend of mine.. I was banned from here a LONG time ago too... (kickaxeguitars IS me) Al Z knows his sh!t, he has never ripped anyone off, he can be a little opinionated at times is all.
            I don't think anyone should be banned for life on any forum.. (Unless its a scamming scum bag of some sort -Yeah you Tim Rose) Opinions vary and I never could understand why some admins
            can't get that?? (K.M. comes to mind) its a Forum.. various opinions people.. not everyone is going to agree!)
            John 3:16

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin_Wilson View Post
              He's an active member on another guitar related forum that I occasionally visit. Although annoying, I think some of his posts are funny.
              ALZ is best enjoyed when you're reading his posts in the voice of Randy "Macho Man" Savage. I don't mean that in an insulting way.

Sully
              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
              Sully Guitars on Facebook
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                I can't recall either, but I believe it was before I was even an admin. AlZ was annoying as hell, though!
                Yep. I remember why.

sully
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Nice axe. You don't see too many like that around here.

Comment

Hey Sully...you mean like this?? (and just for fun, of course)

oH Yeah BroSZSS! AlZ Is AlivE aND WeLL On'dA WeB, And AlZ Jr is DoinG fINE! nO TiMe For WaNnABeeS, OnLy Ole oriGnal sAn DiMas BroSSZZ! BuD StaR and ChrIS HoLmES ForEVEr!! See Ya, StiLL ReeTiRED , AlZZ!!!

OK, back to the guitar....That pre-pro is a nice for sure...I don't even care about the Kahler.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonluvr View Post
                      Al Z is a friend of mine.. I was banned from here a LONG time ago too... (kickaxeguitars IS me) Al Z knows his sh!t, he has never ripped anyone off, he can be a little opinionated at times is all.
                      I don't think anyone should be banned for life on any forum.. (Unless its a scamming scum bag of some sort -Yeah you Tim Rose) Opinions vary and I never could understand why some admins
                      can't get that?? (K.M. comes to mind) its a Forum.. various opinions people.. not everyone is going to agree!)
                      You were banned from.....here?
                      shame on you

Comment

Originally posted by surfdork View Post

oH Yeah BroSZSS! AlZ Is AlivE aND WeLL On'dA WeB, And AlZ Jr is DoinG fINE! nO TiMe For WaNnABeeS, OnLy Ole oriGnal sAn DiMas BroSSZZ! BuD StaR and ChrIS HoLmES ForEVEr!! See Ya, StiLL ReeTiRED , AlZZ!!!

OK, back to the guitar....That pre-pro is a nice for sure...I don't even care about the Kahler.
                        Well done!
                        Sully Guitars on Google+
                        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
                          Al is the real deal and straight up.
                          I met him online back in the old Charvel Central days a long long time ago.
                          At first I thought he was full of it but he asked about a Charvel I had for sale and he said the money will be there at 10:00 am via courier and lo and behold 10:00 am my money was in hand.(this was way before Pay Pal kiddies)I shipped him the next to last Charvel and we have been friends ever since.
                          We talk on the phone from time to time and I always get a kick out of our convos he's a unique guy.He will always be a friend.SOLID!!
                          Does he talk on the phone like he types on forums?

I've spoken to him a couple of times on the JGP, pretty cool guy if you can get past his run on sentences and all caps

Comment

Originally posted by surfdork View Post

BWAHAHAHA! That brings me back!
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

See ya, ALZ

I like the dude, I can't help it...but I wasn't here so I dunno what the deal was.
                              Why the hell doesn't Eddie pick up a goddamned guitar and play something?

Current Junk:
                              98 ESP S'burst Tiger,(2) 85 Jackson Soloists (1 pink, 1 red and a white 85 Rhoads),08 Wayne,98 Blackmore, 91 375 Deluxe, 91 MM EVH Purple, 75 Ibanez Korina Destroyer,74 Strat, 78 JMP, 87 JCM800, (2) 80 Hamer Sunbursts, Peavey Vandenberg Custom Puzzle, 335, LPR8, 80 Dimarzio Explorer, 80 Dimarzio Strat, 84 Charvel, Nightswan, LPC Lite, old Baretta, etc. etc. +stuff. [sigpic=true][/sigpic]

Comment

He used to call me about amps (imagine), but around midnight, when I get up at 3:30 AM, and he never got it right.
                                After about three times of "Cool, but I'm really busy" (he didn't buy the sleep bit...although true...rOCKERs SHOULD be ALZ
                                nIGHt LONG!!!)...he stopped calling.

He has quit drinking, so we'll hope for the best.
                                Speaking of banned members...fett is still the same, and he still does not understand why
                                people get pissed off at him!

I know (like all of you), and I've told him, but he will never change.

Comment

Working...
                                X