No announcement yet.

Bugera amps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes you guys stir up such a smoothie of jabs at each other that at the end I don't know what the fuck the original thread subject was all about. Highly entertaining for sure, but Good Lord the pissing contests are epic.
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Originally posted by sevser View Post
      I think the most important thing to note here is...

By "The Troy" NOT disputing that I have the bigger cock...(In his first post preceding my original "Cock" post) He, by default acknowledges that I, in fact DO have the bigger cock...and really...isn't THAT what really matters???
      Dave FTW!
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by sevser View Post
        I think the most important thing to note here is...

By "The Troy" NOT disputing that I have the bigger cock...(In his first post preceding my original "Cock" post) He, by default acknowledges that I, in fact DO have the bigger cock...and really...isn't THAT what really matters???
        I sprained my back pretty badly over the weekend so right now I can hardly use mine anyway.

Comment

Hey, wassamatta u.

Stopa with u noze and the picka de Bugera!!

Comment

All I know is that of the two Behringer products I have actually bought, one a mixer, and the other a pedal, NEITHER ONE has given me any sort of trouble. Okay, yeah, the mixer has been in my studio and hasn't been moved around all THAT much, but it's had water sprayed on it and whatnot for the past 10 years, and the pedal is affixed to my board that gets tossed around quite a bit, from gig to gig for 2-3 years, now, and they both work just fine.
            Not saying that is the definitive experience. Just saying it's been mine, thus far.
            I'm not Ron!

Comment

Originally posted by Racerx2k View Post
              All I know is that of the two Behringer products I have actually bought, one a mixer, and the other a pedal, NEITHER ONE has given me any sort of trouble. Okay, yeah, the mixer has been in my studio and hasn't been moved around all THAT much, but it's had water sprayed on it and whatnot for the past 10 years, and the pedal is affixed to my board that gets tossed around quite a bit, from gig to gig for 2-3 years, now, and they both work just fine.
              Not saying that is the definitive experience. Just saying it's been mine, thus far.
              I have a Behringer power amp, that hippietim acutally helped me pick out when I was buying my P.A. system. He ONLY picked that one due to the budget I had, and he told me up front that he'd had a LOT of trouble with their stuff. I bought it, thinking I could send it back if needed, but it's never given me any trouble. Been used 3x per week, 2+ hours at a time ever since I got it. *knocks on some wood*.

Comment

FWIW, I actually have that same power amp in our PA. It has never given me any trouble.
                I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                  Dave FTW!
                  sorry...These threads always seem to have a phallic undertone...well...guitarsjb is one exception...

I think I am going paint a penis on my cab grill...On my shitty Behringer cab that is...Not my G-Flex... Oh yeah...I have a Behringer cab too...thats holding up...But sounds cheap...FWIW

BUY THE PEAVEY!!!
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

What pisses me off is you guys have a whole heap of cheap tube amps over there and you still need these?

They are made by behringer. They use behringer components. The knobs are terrible, the input jacks are terrible, everything is cheap and shitty.

But its a tube amp, with its own sound, and if you don't have problems you'll wonder why people spend more money on different amps...IF you don't have problems

Comment

Originally posted by bibz View Post
                      They are made by behringer. They use behringer components.
                      And this information is found where?
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Behringer = Bugera

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                        And this information is found where?
                        Here.

Comment

Newc is like the oposite of Mulder:

"I don't want to believe"
                          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

but Newc is usually the first one reaching for his tin foil hat....
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

Bugera is made by Behringer. http://www.behringer.com/02_products...x.cfm?lang=Eng
                              Or should I say they are made by poor chinese kids for Behringer exclusively

Great price on these and decent tones. I'm just not into knock off amps (just like a [mesa,marshall,peavey,insert name here]). I can afford the real thing, why settle for "almost"?

Comment

No no no Behringer/Bugera is made by Peavey, and other manufacturers they rip off, and then cloned using the cheapest parts and labor available. Sorry but given the choice between a Peavey and a Bugera clone rip off Id choose Peavey.

Behringer/Bugera should change their name to Reverse engineers R uS...

Comment

Working...
                                X