Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What ever happened to the JCF "old timers"??

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's damn cool to see so many familiar names in this thread, especially the old timers who went away but popped in to say hello and then they disappear again...like, internet prairie doggin. Uncle Bill's thread is like that.

Honestly, I never would have thought I'd be typing here eleven years after signing up.
    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

• Man...you got that right Jimmy!!! Tommy is right..just look at our conversations/comments on those threads. We haven't aged a bit, and never will. It would be like someone saying "Hey Bill, can ya tone it down already..it's gettin' old". No it's not..you are! I'll tone it down when I'm dead!

Then people will want the pud..they'll be beggin' for the pud!

I tell my wife that all the time..these are fatcs!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Dames need the pud, it's just the way it is. Even if they don't want it, we should still give it to them...nicely. "here's my pud, please partake"...like that. Manners are very important in pud giving. Sort of like taking a sticky dump, you have to use your manners to get it out. "please come out of my butt"....Beavis and Butthead taught me that.
        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

• Oh My, Sir Jimmy B..you are encouraging me!! This thread can take a bad turn fast! Prolly to YOUR favorite topic of all!!!

It has something with balloons and knots..

That's all I'll elaborate on..

Ohhh Dude, Cartman is still wearing your satanical stick pins..and a real German helmet. He's the first thing you see on my stereo when you walk into my man-cave..
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• you still have that? That's awesome!!! I would love to see a pic of that.

Unleash the balloon knot stories, it has been too long. This board needs a good vomiting
            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
              speak for yourself, i'm socially and mentally regressed the longer i stay on this planet
              I thought it was just me! I'm like the old guy that yells at the kids for being on my lawn!
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Top Jimmy B View Post
                Dames need the pud, it's just the way it is. Even if they don't want it, we should still give it to them...nicely. "here's my pud, please partake"...like that. Manners are very important in pud giving. Sort of like taking a sticky dump, you have to use your manners to get it out. "please come out of my butt"....Beavis and Butthead taught me that.
                Hey Jimmy! Ain't that the truth. My GF got her period yesterday, but she still says she needs the pud bad as she gets older. Who am I to deny her?

Comment

• Joe, you can't deny her, bro. I like it at the tail end of the period, when it's brown and gloopy, and your rig looks like it's just been in a deer carcass I like looking at myself in the mirror afterwards...I feel like a great warrior of Ghengis Khan or something.
                  Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

• Well, that is a new one. I have never referred to Captain Mushroom as "my rig".

you learn something new ever day!
                    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

• Ghengis Dong!

Comment

• Hail yesterday

Comment

• the purple apostle.

Comment

• Originally posted by toejam View Post
                            Ghengis Dong!
                            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

• Originally posted by Top Jimmy B View Post
                              Dames need the pud, it's just the way it is. Even if they don't want it, we should still give it to them...nicely. "here's my pud, please partake"...like that. Manners are very important in pud giving. Sort of like taking a sticky dump, you have to use your manners to get it out. "please come out of my butt"....Beavis and Butthead taught me that.
                              I believe in the polite thing too. I try to offer my girlfriend food and penus all the time. I mean am I a provider or what??? I tell her, here hon, have some food, its good for you, it makes you live and be healthy. Here hon, have some penus, its good for you and makes you live and be happy.

sometimes it even works!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I'd check in more often, but I follow Sully on facebook, myspace, Google+, Google-, twitter, vimeo, youtube, friendster and napster, so I feel like I'm covered.

Comment

Working...
                                X