Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What ever happened to the JCF "old timers"??

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by L View Post
    I'd check in more often, but I follow Sully on facebook, myspace, Google+, Google-, twitter, vimeo, youtube, friendster and napster, so I feel like I'm covered.
    Sadly, I'm probably able to be found on all of that, yet I missed you when I was in town in September. Odd, no? Yes. I hope that the bird is still treating you well; I often think about the top on that one.

Sully
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

• Who remembers this little gem?

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Hey all.

Saw the thread, thought I would post. Spent many years here. And still come back to read....

Good times, and learned a lot. This whole working for a living/hobbies/women doesnt allow for as much forum surfing as I used to do :s

Comment

• Originally posted by RacerX View Post
          Who remembers this little gem?

That always makes me laugh. It never gets un-funny. lolol
          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

• Wait, what? Where am I? I've been looking at the screen for the last 45 minutes. Kermit has some serious staying power.

Comment

• I have to pop in at least once a year and say hey. so......hey!
              My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

• Mark! How are you, man?
                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

• Originally posted by sully View Post
                  Mark! How are you, man?
                  Good man, you? I just realized my profile still said Missouri. I packed up the family and moved to Florida in '08, and haven't been around the forums much. I see a lot of the old timers still here and that's awesome!

Comment

• Florida, eh? Is that a better business environment for your restoration business? How is that going?

Ya know I have never got up the nerve to try your "rosewood darkening recipe" !
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                      Florida, eh? Is that a better business environment for your restoration business? How is that going?

Ya know I have never got up the nerve to try your "rosewood darkening recipe" !
                      I got out of the resto business. When the real-estate crash happened, it was hurting my business, so I got out while I could.
                      I moved to Florida for the scuba diving, and that's mostly what I do these days.

Haha, I forgot all about the rosewood darkening thing. Do people still worry about that?

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2002 View Post
                        Haha, I forgot all about the rosewood darkening thing. Do people still worry about that?
                        hey, remember......we are guitarists, we worry about EVERYTHING!
                        "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

• Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
                          hey, remember......we are guitarists, we worry about EVERYTHING!
                          Oh yeah....I forgot. OK, so light colored rosewood sucks!

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2002 View Post
                            Clearly the JCF was just ahead of the curve.
                            Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

• Originally posted by YetAnotherOne View Post
                              Clearly the JCF was just ahead of the curve.
                              That must have been it!

Comment

• Hi all wanted to pop in and say Hi. How is everyone?

EJ

Comment

Working...
                                X