Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What ever happened to the JCF "old timers"??

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man that was a nice trip down memory lane... cool to see so many still going! wasn't the most participating obviously but I do remember some of those tales

Sure learned a lot here from you guys!

Comment

• I felt compelled to post a reply in this thread, given it's November 2017, marking 15 years since this version of the JCF has existed, as seen by the earliest join dates of some members being November 2002.

Now that I'm an active JCFer again as of 2016-onwards, I FINALLY read this whole thread from start to finish, and was flooded with great memories. I forgot I had intermittently posted in it several times over the years, only to repeatedly disappear and forget I had posted it in before.

15 years is literally half a lifetime ago for me, as I was a teenager when I joined the version of the JCF that was previous to the November 2002-onwards version.

Happy 15th, and here's to many more!

Comment

• Poop!
        "POOP"

Comment

• uh, check one, two...... is this thing on???
          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

• I miss Fett.
            Scott

Comment

• Anyone know what happened to Doc? I just remembered he'd call late night and would ramble for an hour or two.
              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

• Hey Toneboobster, are you still fat from eating all those smelly peeps?
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

• Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
                  Anyone know what happened to Doc? I just remembered he'd call late night and would ramble for an hour or two.
                  Lol I remember talking to Doc for awhile when doing a trade with him. He died quite awhile ago, someone here posted about it.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• Originally posted by toejam View Post
                    Lol I remember talking to Doc for awhile when doing a trade with him. He died quite awhile ago, someone here posted about it.
                    Ah. That sucks. He was pretty cool.
                    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                      Hey Toneboobster, are you still fat from eating all those smelly peeps?
                      yea, just not from marshmallow peeps. speaking of that they are almost in season again.

Comment

• Easter Peeps!
                        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

• I almost didn't see this thread (too obvious all the way up top?) but figured I better post. It has been a few years since I was active on this or really any other music-related forums. I know there's a JCF Facebook group, and I see the posts there, but FB is just too political for me these days to get much enjoyment from it, so I don't spend much time there.

Anyway, I'm still slogging away with my Jacksons, although the live music scene has mostly dried up here, as there are only a couple of decent venues and a ton of metal bands vying for the same small audience. My band, Under Eden, did put out a new album last year, but we're starting to get into "revolving door" territory within the band, so it may end up as a studio project. Having two little kids at home means I have less time for music, not more, but we shall see.

Good to see some familiar names popping up here, though!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Who you calling Old Timer?
                            Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

• Wilkinsi do you still own all the cool Warriors?
                              According To The Prophecy

Comment

• It’it’s easter where are all the marshmallow peeps??

Comment

Working...
                                X