Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What ever happened to the JCF "old timers"??

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whomever did was fucking genious. that was the funniest shit ever. we need more lemon oil humor here.
    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

• Boxcar Willie?
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Beats me..... Boxcar was a funny guy. could have been him.

Comment

• Wasn't it Greg Crowe?

(we keep throwing out the names from the forum, we'll get it eventually)
          Occupy JCF

Comment

• Number of the priest???

Comment

• Originally posted by Tekky View Post
              Wasn't it Greg Crowe?

(we keep throwing out the names from the forum, we'll get it eventually)

who????? you mean Gerg?
              Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

• Lemon oil rules.

Comment

• Hey what happened to Sid Slack (Arizona)? He was a big guy, he gave me some of his shirts when he lost some weight...sometimes we'd see him at NAMM...
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Seems alot has happened in my 8/9 years absence

People left, got banned, died, changed gender

Nothing out of the ordinary I guess
                    "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

• Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                      Hey what happened to Sid Slack (Arizona)? He was a big guy, he gave me some of his shirts when he lost some weight...sometimes we'd see him at NAMM...
                      Can't remember too well, but I thought he was banned some years ago before I was even an admin.
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• Some kind o drama went down between Sid and Word ('member him?). I think Sid is still active over at Charvel Central.
                        750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                        Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

• Originally posted by nor View Post
                          Some kind o drama went down between Sid and Word ('member him?). I think Sid is still active over at Charvel Central.
                          charvel central is closed at the moment. I'd actually like to reopen it in the near future. Do you mean usa charvels?

Sid is around, is is on my facebook page and turns up from time to time
                          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

• Remember AMIC getting their panties in a twist because of our bitching and the JCF lost it's "official" status
                            "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

• Originally posted by ~K~ View Post
                              charvel central is closed at the moment. I'd actually like to reopen it in the near future. Do you mean usa charvels?
                              I think he meant USA Charvels as Sid is indeed a regular poster over on the Charvel Discussin board part of that site
                              www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                              My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

• Happy New Year to all you "Old Timers"!

Comment

Working...
                                X