Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What ever happened to the JCF "old timers"??

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool News!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckracer View Post
      Hey guys...I'm humbled by the class shown by the crew here to even let me back on this board. I slammed that door pretty hard on my way out, and said things I've regretted for years.

Kevin in particular...I'm sorry for the way I handled myself and the things I said to you. You are a class act, always have been and always will be and didn't deserve any of my crap.

Ummm i think we need to talk ..drop me a pm when you're on next please
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

• CHUCK!!! Great to see you posting, man! You have definitely been missed! I lost your email somehow but have thoughht of you often. I know your folks live near Syracuse; I was in Albany visiting my sister last year and thought of you then; just a couple or three hours away, I guess.

I also passed a dead deer on the highway today and THAt also reminded me of the Great Deer Whistle Debate! It's deer season here and everybody is hitting them on the highways!

Welcome back, brother!
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• OMG!!!!!!! I remember that deer whistle debate!!!!!!! I was in on that one! Is that thread still on here?? I would love to read that again for humor value.
          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

• Sup Chuck.
            "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

• I'll be damned !! great to see you on here again chuck. I wondered what happened to to you. Did your health turn around any for you? Did you ever get back out Az. way?

Comment

• holy fuck.

CHUCK!!!!!!!!

i still have the pic you sent me of your favorite strat after you smashed it. there was something about the beauty in its destruction that i always enjoyed.

i've often wondered how you've been; i rarely post here since i've stepped down as admin, but i stop by daily. glad to see you here.

sully
                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

• Chuck,great to hear from you.Hope all is well...........
                  Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

• Hai guise! 16 months since my last post D:

I didn't get a mention

That's ok, I posted a lot but didn't have the wild collections or circumstantial events taking place that many others here have to be remembered by. Guess I quietly slipped through the cracks!

I remember the forum software before this, the ezboard before this, and the little tiny whatever that started it all (I came here right before the transition to ezboard).

My contribution to this forum... err.... well, I talked Jeremy into using vBulletin, lol I wonder if he regrets it or not... hmm. Anyway... too bad the Dross cockroach thread died with ezboard. That was, to me, the single most defining moment of JCF that I will always remember. Yeah, LinaV and eek bugz was just too much as well. Good times.

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                    My memory is real fuzzy on this but wasnt Ron one of the people that were trying to bang LinaV and got all butt hurt when she turned out to be a dude or was that someone else. I just joined when it went down so I was unfamiliar with all the members then.
                    A couple of later awkward moments (that I hope I don't get banned for mentioning :P ):

What about all of the guys who were wildly flirting and hitting on Annah and the pure silence of their embarrassment when she finally came out that she was a he.

And, no offense, but the reality hitting everyone that Kevin was now ~K~ That really took me by surprise, and I'm glad you found your happiness, as I remember reading the state you were in before that.

<3 you all in some sort of strange way, and decided to come here and see what was happening.

I only have 1 Jackson left, my black Strathead Dinky. Everything else has been sold off. Haven't really played much in ages, haven't been in a band for a couple years now. Just surfing the web doing different things, but thought I'd stop in and have a peek.

Anyway, wasn't really ever close to many of you, just a heavy poster who kinda kept my distance. Perhaps that's why I haven't been around much. Anyway, I'll probably check back in a month or a year to see what else is new.
                    Last edited by xenophobe; 12-09-2009, 08:19 AM.
                    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

• Hi Mike! Cool to see you back, too.

Comment

• Mike, didn't you you have a bunch of cool pointy Jackson pointys? What happened to all those?
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Originally posted by xenophobe View Post

What about all of the guys who were wildly flirting and hitting on Annah and the pure silence of their embarrassment when she finally came out that she was a he.
                          I missed a lot while I've been away, didn't know about this one..
                          Last edited by Lev; 12-10-2009, 12:44 PM.

Comment

• Hey Chuck! How's things?

Comment

• Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                              Mike, didn't you you have a bunch of cool pointy Jackson pointys? What happened to all those?
                              yea, a small but very cool collection. Including that one artist owned Warrior

Mike, if you could only hang on to one guitar, I'm glad to hear it was that Strathead. That guitar was the balls!
                              Hail yesterday

Comment

• Originally posted by Lev View Post
                                I missed a lot while I've been away, didn't know about this one..
                                This is a bit of a stretch. Annah is transgender which means she USED to be he, she had already had the surgery. Someone saw her on the discovery health channel and broke the news here. Thankfully, it ended up saving MY life, but that's another story for another day

~K~ formally known as KMaynard formerly known as mayday .. your dumbass admin
                                Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Working...
                                X