Observation of those born after 1980

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by metalchild138 View Post
    GodOfRhythm, I can't say that I've ever been taught to look down on anyone. I interact reasonably and respectfully with everyone I come into contact with on a daily basis. Even the "mindless idiots" I aforementioned. I have a huge demographic of peers that I interact with. For example, I am a metal musician, a classical musician, and a welder. I am good friends with metalheads, violinists, symphony conductors, bonafied South Texas rednecks, and every race present in Texas. The day I look down from any "ivory tower" will be a cold day in hell.
    Fucking hell, it's Jesus, he's returned!!
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by metalchild138 View Post
      The day I look down from any "ivory tower" will be a cold day in hell.
      Actually it's probably cold there already. The forecast says 4C for Trondheim today so I imagine it would be quite similar there. There's a possibility of rain tonight with a low of -2C.

"Dear Dr. Bill,
      I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
        Idiocracy is a prophetic movie. Wait and see. Actually, scratch that. Instead, pray you don't live to see it become reality.
        After you mentioned this movie I had to see it. I cant remember this movie ever being mentioned until this post

Comment

One of the girls that comes out to see us was standing right up front texting away one night for a good 5 minutes. I grabbed her phone and didn't give it back till the end of the night.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear View Post
            I grabbed her phone and didn't give it back till the end of the night.
            Excellent! Good for you!

P.S. Did you enter your number in her phone?
            "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear View Post
              One of the girls that comes out to see us was standing right up front texting away one night for a good 5 minutes. I grabbed her phone and didn't give it back till the end of the night.
              You should have stuck it up your sweaty arse crack.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

on the subject of hard work:
                "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                --floydkramer

Comment

Hmmmm, nice beaver.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I'm 16...and I couldn't agree with you more, LouSiffer. I blame my (uncharacteristic of my generation) "old soul" on having good parents

Wait...I take that back...I'm very chidish. At heart and in practice.

There are some kids out there who could make you old folks (sorry...I said it) proud...but I listen to black metal, so I'm probably right out! hahaha
                    Last edited by Chowderboots; 12-08-2008, 03:21 PM.
                    From here on the nightmare only gets worse...

Comment

Working...
                    X