Mrs Tekky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yard dawg View Post
    Youre a stronger man than I am. I would have lost it and went after him. I wish you 2 all the best and I hope you get justice soon. I still hope the man gets put into the general population. They do it with other sex offenders. They know the sex offenders will get it from the other inmates but still do it. Being a former police officer shouldnt get you any better treatment IMHO.
    Again, I entertained the thoughts of retaliation. (or were they entertaining me?) I actually have friends of mine who have offered. But the key to all of this is support. Friends, as much as family, play into that.
    Occupy JCF

Comment

Don't put him in general population. Send his ass to Guantanamo Bay for some water torture.

Comment

Originally posted by Tekky View Post
        Yes. Help my wife move on with her life and plan a trip to NH.

I think there also may be something about convincing a friend to move to Chicago too.

(This is fargin war! - Roman Moronie)
        no beggings for moving to chicago please! Ill miss them too much

Comment

Originally posted by maynardja View Post
          I'll buy you some deep dish pizza like your mother likes if you come out and visit them.

Occupy JCF

Comment

I'll buy you some deep dish pizza like your mother likes if you come out and visit them.

Im trying to LOOSE weight not gain it! haha Still no substitute They are amazing (which is why I dont blame you for wanting them coming out your way!) and Id miss them too much

Comment

We can arm-wrestle over them Aug/Sept.
              Occupy JCF

Comment

Glad this worked out for all in the end and hope he gets consecutive sentences.
                People like this deserve no sympathy
                Last edited by joelayres; 06-20-2008, 01:36 PM. Reason: spelling
                You sir, can go you fuck yourself and don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.
                You're such a pretencious, phony, boring, transparent, self righteous worthless fuck..You are amusing as a genital wart!
                --horns666 - 12/08/08

Hey, if those are fake tits..is fake titty fuggin' cheatin'? I say no!
                --horns666 - 12/29/08
                I think your dad jacked off in a flower pot and you were born a blooming idiot.
                --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

Originally posted by Jessica

Um, do we get a vote in this?
                  Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Originally posted by ~K~ View Post
                    No.

Occupy JCF

Comment

Hmm... do I get a head start?? You guys have to let me know when your coming. Im planning on making a trip down to Lousiana sometime in september. Dont wanna miss you all!

Comment

Originally posted by ~K~ View Post

NO! Love you!

Comment

Working...
                        X