Mrs Tekky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mrs Tekky

For those of you who have been following Mrs Tekky's case I wanted to let you know that today is SUPPPOSED to be the day she takes the stand and tells her story. She has been incredibly strong in this ordeal and My wife and I are incredibly proud of her for the way she handles herself. We are all hoping this guy gets a long prison term.

Anyway, if you could find it in your heart please keep the Tekky's in your thoughts or even prayers today and send them a little strength to get through this part of things, I know they appreciate it.
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Major mojo coming her way.
    She is a courageous lady for sure.
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Best wishes!
      "POOP"

Comment

good luck!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler View Post
          Major mojo coming her way.
          She is a courageous lady for sure.
          +1 Well said.

Comment

Good Luck Mrs Tekky!! Drive the last nail in that jerks coffin! One less POS off the streets.
            Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Thoughts and prayers for the Tekkys and for a conviction and long prison sentence for her attacker.
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I have a machete if the system fails, kick his ass all over that courtroom. Jeanette and I are with you.
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Not sure what we're sending good thoughts for as I missed everything (again) but sending my good mojo for support.
                  "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

+1. God be with you guys today and let the punishment fit the crime.

If by some stroke of ignorance he walks, send me his details from the court docs. He won't walk very far or very long.
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Good luck today. Such a horrible thing to have happened. My thoughts are with the Tekky's.
                      Scott
                      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I spoke with her a few hours ago by instant message. She seemed to be up and ready for this. She definitely has an inner strength that not many can claim to posses. I hope she gets her justice
                        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Hope everything turns out ok, good luck
                          Check my bands!
                          www.myspace.com/magicktr
                          www.myspace.com/sinif64
                          www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

I'm hoping everything turns out well and in her favor.
                            I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

I hope the guy gets put in the general population if he is convicted.

Comment

Working...
                              X