X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by horns666 View Post
    What did Dave say again anywhoo?
    I believe what Dave said...according to Eddie...was, "Tonight's about me. Not a word about your hip."

Comment

• Originally posted by Soap View Post
      I'll have a bottle of anything and a glazed donut to gooooooooooo.

Comment

• Originally posted by bsteff666 View Post
        I believe what Dave said...according to Eddie...was, "Tonight's about me. Not a word about your hip."

Oh yes, the hip..that's actually funny. I could hear Dave say that.

Sam and Dave didn't really get along on their tour. I remember what Dave said on Stern.."Two big dogs and one dog bowl"..there's some silly shit on youtube.
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trem View Post
          I don't think it was ever Daves fault, honestly...
          I never did, either.

I got to see 5150, but never VH with Dave. Then this tour didn't excite me any, sick Ed is just sad. I hope he gets better.
          The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

• I wouldnt be surprised if it was his liver that was messed up

Comment

• Originally posted by horns666 View Post
              I thought the same damn thing really..what did Dave say again anywhoo?

Wasn't that backstage in '96 when Dave thought he was back in..with his enthusiastic premature reunion speech?

I thought that was pretty sad..I felt sorry for Dave..and then they went with Gary..that was a mistake. They could have done this reunuion thing 12 years ago!!!
              I agree... Ed could still play back then.

I hope Ed gets his act together and shuts all the critics up... including myself.

Comment

• I have just got the album and only had a chance to listen to the first 4 tracks. It is good - 44 Minutes sounds great from the first listen!

But yeah, I wish he would come back to Jackson!

Regards

Carl

Comment

• Originally posted by Carl Mustaine View Post
                  I have just got the album and only had a chance to listen to the first 4 tracks. It is good - 44 Minutes sounds great from the first listen!

But yeah, I wish he would come back to Jackson!

Regards

Carl
                  You realize this is an old van halen thread
                  "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
                  Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Working...
                  X