X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
    People still go inside a venue to see shitty warm up bands?:ROTF:
    I know... I don't know what the freak I was thinking duh!!!

Seriously, last time I saw Van Hagar they had Alice in Chains as the opening band. Not a bad little combo there.
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

• Originally posted by horns666 View Post
      Wolf is a pretty big boy..he dwarfs his dad.

I know Bill, from my seat he looked like twice the size of his dad. Lots of twinkies to get that big.
      Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

• Y'know what I'd like most..I just want VH w/ Dave to record some new material. I'm sure Ed has shitloads of it, and can take his good ol' time..when he's ready.

Get Mike back in the camp dammit...Ed could do a side thing with Wolf or help him get his own thing off the ground and carry his torch..I'd like to see if he sounds like his ol' man!

Honestly I could miss a show but that would be great..I think!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe_Steeler View Post
          I know Bill, from my seat he looked like twice the size of his dad. Lots of twinkies to get that big.
          I bet man..I saw Ed stand next to him in one of the vids..and you're absolutely right!

Not like he would raise his hand to his dad..I'm sure he wouldn't outta love..but he's young and big 'nuff to keep from gettin' socked and prolly restrain his pop if need be. I really don't think Ed would..I think he would punch a wall or amo or something..that's my assumption.

I don't know them..but I do know people and their domestic probs as a cop..and I am a father to a teenage boy. I think I'm qualified as anyone to speculate.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• "Wolfie, you ever do that again, you better be wearing a cup!"
            I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengal View Post
              "Wolfie, you ever do that again, you better be wearing a cup!"

...I remember when he said that to Dave.

Reminds me of Butters of SP. "Wolfie you ever do that again, you're grounded mister"!

Comment

• That was one of the worst quotes I've ever heard. I still remember how Ed looked, all shriveled up and sick. "Better be wearing a cup"? What? Are you serious? You, a grown adult, are threatening Dave with a kick to the nuts? Wow, very manly.

Comment

That was one of the worst quotes I've ever heard. I still remember how Ed looked, all shriveled up and sick. "Better be wearing a cup"? What? Are you serious? You, a grown adult, are threatening Dave with a kick to the nuts? Wow, very manly.
                  I thought the same damn thing really..what did Dave say again anywhoo?

Wasn't that backstage in '96 when Dave thought he was back in..with his enthusiastic premature reunion speech?

I thought that was pretty sad..I felt sorry for Dave..and then they went with Gary..that was a mistake. They could have done this reunuion thing 12 years ago!!!

Comment

• Bill,
                    He was talking about the press conference backstage at the Grammys when Dave said to him, "This isn't about you, it's about me". That's what Ed said he said. Who knows.

Comment

Bill,
                      He was talking about the press conference backstage at the Grammys when Dave said to him, "This isn't about you, it's about me". That's what Ed said he said. Who knows.

Yes..yes..that is right..you're a good man Bengal!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                        Yes..yes..that is right..you're a good man Bengal!!!
                        Well thanks Bill! I don't know if it's that or just a brain that retains all sorts of useless information.

Comment

Well thanks Bill! I don't know if it's that or just a brain that retains all sorts of useless information.
                          Mine doesn't anymore..it's either age or THC...prolly the THC..

Comment

• That was a cocky thing for Dave to say (if Ed isn't full of shit) but it was half true.
                            I'm gonna eat your brains and gain your knowledge.

http://cdwillis.blogspot.com/

Comment

• EDDIE VAN HALEN Is Doing Well, Says Ex-Wife - Mar. 6, 2008

According to the Edmonton Sun, Eddie Van Halen's ex-wife, Valerie Bertinelli, says the guitarist is OK, despite rumors to the contrary.

A publicist's statement about Van Halen, which revealed that he is "undergoing a battery of comprehensive medical tests to determine a defined diagnosis and recommended medical procedures," left fans wondering if the problem was booze or a recurrence of cancer.

Over the phone from Ohio where she is touring in support of her new book, "Losing It", Bertinelli says she completely understands the public interest in Van Halen's health.

"I just talked to him a couple of days ago. I understand the curiosity — I was curious until I talked to him. He sounds terrific," said the actress.

"He's just being very pro-active. It's not as awful as people think it is. I'm so proud of him right now. He sounded terrific, and hopefully they'll [VAN HALEN] start back up [touring] again on the 11th."
                              "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

• Did you get that? "hopefully they'll [Van Halen]start back up [touring] again on the 11th".

Funny how she doesn't say what the problem is? She's had no problem airing dirty laundry on Oprah and Larry King but is hush about this?

I would say that as long as Wolfie is on tour, things aren't too chaotic. If they were, I have no doubt she'd pull him from that in a heartbeat.

Comment

Working...
                                X