Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"and SRV' stuff isn't that difficult to play in terms of technique goes"

Scuttle Buttin' is damn hard to nail if you ask me
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Ok, some blues is easy to play. E A B 12 bar blues sometimes doesn't get any simplier. BUT, are you just playing the notes or are you making great music. Great technique does not a song make...

Comment

any music is good if its played goodi love the blues but i stay away from standard blues boxes and just do what i want to do

Comment

Originally posted by jjw View Post
          any music is good if its played good
          Not Rap. It's impossible to play rap good.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear View Post
            Not Rap. It's impossible to play rap good.
            Wrong. Early rap is great stuff. It started to suck when shit like RunDMC came along.
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Rap is talentless bullshit.

Comment

watta faaak - maan
                I'll shoot ya in da head - bang
                my bros full 'a talent
                don't act lika fukkin' parent
                ya' ain't anyonez moma bitch
                rap yeah and we'll be stinkin rich
                only talentless thing will be..
                you killed by me

I think it needs some talent to write a poem
                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

No..I play metal.

Rap sucks my balls in sand..I think!
                  You want a poems..I got fuggin' poems..

Nah, not in the mood..maybe later..if your lucky.

Blues is cool tho..my daddy loves da blues.

Bill Z
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Clever.
                    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                      watta faaak - maan
                      I'll shoot ya in da head - bang
                      my bros full 'a talent
                      don't act lika fukkin' parent
                      ya' ain't anyonez moma bitch
                      rap yeah and we'll be stinkin rich
                      only talentless thing will be..
                      you killed by me

I think it needs some talent to write a poem
                      That was stellar..E

Everytime I hear a most Rap lyrics..I feel like breakin' out the..

I guess I just don't understand.."the struggle"..and I don't want to..'cuz I'm "Da Man"..:ROTF:

I'm their worst nightmare..A satanic cop, the Po Po , 5-0..yeah muddafuggahs...oh hell yeah..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Rap wasn't written for "me", therefore, I can't relate to it..and they don't wan't me to relate to it, because I'm part of their bitchin'....their bitchn' about "me"..mostly..that's right..I was the pooooo-lice...and I was keepin' them down..that's right!!

I'm glad I don't relate to it..

If the day ever comes when I can relate to it..

Please, I beg you..someone fuggin' shoot me in the forehead!!

I'll leave you a couple grand in my will..

So, this is MY bitching at them back..so there..

Comment

[quote=LesPaulCustom;798936...he had to have crushed hands when he shook them.quote]

I shook Stevie's hand before a gig in the late 80's and it was just like any other handshake. He shook my hand with his picking hand.
                          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

a vast majority of the popular shit we hear on the radio and see on TV is the music industries version of fast food...cheap to make but also brings in big money for them.what role models these rappers are.lol.
                            I dont mind some stuff and actualy Run DMC where cool when they bought out Rock box.I dont like the gangster or that fucking yardy guns and bling angle a lot of these rappers (talk about)in there piss poor tunes full of sampled instruments.If they have a real band playing then thats cool,but most times its a greedy lazy producer doing the sample shit

it just makes me laugh twats like 50cent giving it large and acting tough over a fucking lame backing track..lol.at least have loud guitars in it!fucking idiot,i think he is the missing link,when he walks his knuckles drag on the floor

Comment

Rap rulez......I'm converting over to it because it seems easy enough to me I'm needing some help...I need someone to bust a cap in my ass so I can get some free publicity and write realistic rap tunes about being shot otherwise its not genuin or real

I'm waiting for the day where in the news, they speak of the rappers who didnt get shot that day.... "50 cent was not shot today" instead of the staged shootings for free PR
                              shawnlutz.com

Comment

True Story!!

Jimmy..brotha man..I was neck deep in the hoood for 13 years, .."the underground"..

I put "Lazy" from Bone, Thugz and Harmony..head thru a Candy vending machine right in the 4th District lobby..he pushed my partner and called in a Ni$$er..no way, not on my fuggin' watch..

So his head went into the vending machine, oops..

I got a Baby Ruth , Then I thanked him 'cuz I was hungry..when I was booking him..I did offer him some tho..it was the least I could do..

Rappers..fuggum..

Comment

Working...
                                X