No announcement yet.

Minnesota Jam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just realized that the Hatebreed/Black Dahlia Murder/Napalm Death/Exodus show is on the 23rd, so I personally prefer to get together earlier in the afternoon if possible.
    sigpic

Comment

I will check on the noise thing.
      I was thinking about getting there at about 2:00 or so and hanging around until 6:00 to accomodate people's time.

Ideally 2:00 - 4:00 PM if everyone could make it at that time.

Anyway I am out of town for a few days and when I get back (Thursday) I will call the owner and check on the noise issue.
      PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

2-whenever works fine for me
        Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
        The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

Originally posted by Thor Von Clemson
          2-whenever works fine for me
          Me too.

- E.
          Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

OK were on !!!

No problem with the noise.

He asked me if we would have a beer or two and I said probably so he lowered the price down to $25.00 to boot.

Saturday - September 23rd.
            He put us down from 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
            PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

Sweet. Should we just kick in the cash when we arrive?
              "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

or should be pitch in for food/beer/whatever?

Comment

Either is fine regarding the cash situation. Beer or cash or whatever.

Shouldn't be much money per person.

OK - Percussion. I have a Dr. Rhythm - but I don't know if I can fit an extra amp in my car for it. I have a little Marshall Valvestate 40W but I will be bringing my Framus and probably 2 Bag End Twin 12 speakers - if I can fit those. So I don't know if I will have room for the Marshall.
                  PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

Sounds good. So far, it looks like I'll be in town.

See you there!

- Eric
                    Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

What should we be tuned to? Standard?
                      "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

I tune to standard E - probably would be best to have the old standard tuning for everybody.

Anybody have room to bring an extra amp for my Dr. Rhythm unit?
                        PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

Ya.. I got ya covered... provided this doesn't conflict with anything. Saturdays I'm usually functioning on a few hours sleep from working late Friday.

Comment

So looks like there may be 7 or 8 of us if everyone shows up.

The place is right on 169 not far south of Main Street in Anoka on the East side of 169 as you go north.

If you hit Main Street in Anoka you have gone to far.
                            PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

If you are travelling from 169 or downtown anoka, there will be a Dairy Queen on the left just before the legion. The legion is also on the left hand side. There is a Cadillac dealership (Main Motors) ahead on the right and that's pretty much the last place before highway 10. If you hit main motors you have gone too far.

I have my main axe tuned to drop C with pretty heavy strings on it but I will bring a backup and tune it to standard.

I'm bringing my Jackson, my backup, my 5150, avatar cab, and pod xtl.
                              Last edited by Thor Von Clemson; 08-28-2006, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Yeah I got those above directions wrong. Its a carpenters union building- always thought it was the legion.

The address of the American Legion is 400 W. Main Street - Anoka

Take 169 north to Main Street and stay in the left hand lane on 169. Turn left at Main Street.

(West Main street is West of 169 and East Main is east of 169.)

On left hand side of Main at approximatly Main and State Avenue. About 3 blocks from 169 going West (169 turns into Ferry Street as it passes Main Street).
                                Phone for the place is 763-421-0883.
                                PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X