No announcement yet.

Minnesota Jam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats cool... Just thought I'd inquire about it.
    Last edited by Thor Von Clemson; 08-17-2006, 11:03 AM.
    Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
    The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

I'll check my calander. Don't see why that date won't work.
      "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

I'm getting pummeled for OT at work. 13+ hours yesterday and I don't see any let up in the coming month or two.
        I will say that the 23rd could likely work better than the end of the month right now. I took a few days extra over the holiday.. not sure if I'll even be around here for some of the Holiday or that weekend.

Comment

Hey guys any ideas on a space or place?
          PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

Hey hey, I will be there. I'm all for this.
            LATER!!!
            H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Everyone just take their amps outside, point towards monticello, turn them up to 11 and wrawk!!! :ROTF:

Originally posted by shredmonster
              Hey guys any ideas on a space or place?
              "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Not everyone here uses std tuning either I take it?

Comment

Hey.. I live in Monticello.. sort of. I live in the middle of Big Lake about 200 ft from the lake. We COULD do it at my house but it would be heinously loud and I live next to a bunch of old folks, a catholic church, and the Big Lake Police station...

Drop C, Drop A tuning here.

Anyone live in the middle of nowhere or on a farm with an empty barn or something? I think you can rent out an American Legion hall but I have no idea how much it costs. Theres one in Anoka that is always advertising it..
                  Last edited by Thor Von Clemson; 08-18-2006, 09:58 AM.

Comment

American Legion Anoka - has a room that will fit up to 20 people

Can get it on the 23rd for $50.00 total. Thats cheap enough.
                    PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

heck ya.. lets do it. It is a very easy location to find.... Right by my favorite mexican supermarket. Right off Main St in anoka between highway 10 and 169 I think.

I wonder if the Legion folk would have any problems with us bringing all of our gear and making all sorts of noise?
                      Last edited by Thor Von Clemson; 08-18-2006, 01:58 PM.

Comment

I think they hold the guitar sales/show there.. basically like a sports arena...or a large basketball court if I recall correctly.

Comment

Yeah they do have guitar shows there once in a while.

We have enough guys it would probably be about $7.00 a piece.

Pretty cheap.

How about you other guys - does this sound OK?

Then we also have to pick a time. Might be best to have some time ranges to accomodate poeple's chedules - like I could get there at 2:00 or 4:00 or something and we can go until 8:00 or whatever.
                          PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Thor Von Clemson
                            I wonder if the Legion folk would have any problems with us bringing all of our gear and making all sorts of noise?
                            That would be the thing to check out before we all show up and then get told we can't make any noise.

As long as I am not out of town for work, I am in. I live in Rogers, so Anoka isn't too far for me.

I'll kick in ten bucks now, and if I am out of town, no biggie. I don't need a refund.

Shredmonster, can you check with them and see if noise level will be a problem? Do you want to go ahead and reserve the room?

Let me know if I can help. Or where to send some cash to.

- Eric
                            Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

^ +1 one. Check on the noise thing and let us know. I live about 20 min away and have weekends off so anytime is good for me.

Comment

Sept. 23 is cool for me, and if I had to pick a time it would be later in the afternoon(4:00 ish). I do deliverys parttime on Sat., and it hard to say when I'll get done. I also live close to Anoka, so if I can help let me know.

Comment

Working...
                                X