Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesota Jam

OK guys when are we gonna do it?

I know there are a fair amount of MN guys here.

Lets do a couple hour jam sometime.
    PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

I'm all for it. Just need to know about it well in advance.

Also, I know almost no covers at all, so...yeah.
    sigpic

Comment

I'm in. I think im a bit younger than some of you guys but we could all get together and jam... I must warn you though I can't solo or shred for the life of me....
      Last edited by Thor Von Clemson; 08-16-2006, 11:14 AM.
      Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
      The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

Yeah I don't do covers either. Like none - zero.

I just have people play whatever they know - chord progressions, songs they know or came up etc....

You know how people get together and jam blues - I jam metal progressions (can also do blues, latin - whatever). Hell the other day I was shredding over California Love by Dr. Dre - hehehehehe!

How about the last Saturday in August during the afternoon?

Anybody have a space - I live in a townhome development next to a lot of older people so that won't fly.
        PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

Oh, I'm in for a time.. but I'll warn ya.. my chops and discipline are a mess.. for me at least.

Comment

Sounds good to me also. I need advance warning as well. It's also cool to play and compare a lot of different amps and guitars at the same time.

As to a place, not sure. Any cheap rental halls we could use?
            "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

I have a show that day (8/26 - Minneapolis Mayhem 3) and another two weeks later (9/9), so it'd have to be a bit later.
              sigpic

Comment

OK guys hows the weekend of Sept 23 - Saturday - look?
                PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

works for me.. I know a lot of Death tunes if anyone wants to jam along with them.
                  Last edited by Thor Von Clemson; 08-16-2006, 04:14 PM.

Comment

That date should work for me.
                    sigpic

Comment

I think that would be fun, if theres still round room. And dont let the high post count scare ya, I'll be cool with guys.

Comment

I may be in. I can bring my bass rig an hold down the bottom for y'all.

- E.
                        Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

OK guys Sept 23rd it is.

Anybody have a practice space or know of one where we can do this?
                          PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

Shredmonster... you better bring that custom demon you have...

Comment

Originally posted by Thor Von Clemson
                              Shredmonster... you better bring that custom demon you have...
                              Yeah see... I knew you guys would want me to bring that....that has not left the house yet!
                              I probably will. Thats my prize possession man. I worry about getting into an accident with that thing in my car or high humidity warping the neck.

I was going to also bring along my Framus Cobra so you can check it out.
                              Which means I have to bring along one of my bag ends. Those bastards weigh 80 lbs. a pieces - each one is 2 x 12. Thats why I only travel with one.
                              PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X