Islamic Facists. GHB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by levantin
    On the other hand, all secular states take measures to prevent religious law from creeping into legislation. This might be Islamic, Christian or any other kind of religion. What do you think about the creationist debate or stem cell research? These are religious issues in the States. Is not teaching creationism in schools suppresion religion or protecting the rights of people who think differently?
    The teaching of creationism is teaching religion, and thus should be suppressed in public schools. But our radicals are always thinking, so they cooked a new bullshit theory, "Intelligent Design" which basically states that evolution is accepted, but some greater power put the wheels in motion. They aren't saying who this power is, it could be an alien intelligence, but the implications are clearly in favor of the divine.

Stem cell research is another kettle of fish and part of the pro-life agenda, another little crusade of the religious right.
    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

• I think teaching creationism is teaching religion,too.There should be nothing taught at school about religion.It must be a personal thing,not public.
      I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

• Originally posted by Norton
        I think teaching creationism is teaching religion,too.There should be nothing taught at school about religion.It must be a personal thing,not public.
        Never happen..
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• And then there's France. The UN says we need 15,000 foreign troops on top of Lebanese Army to occupy South Lebanon. France will commit 200 "Engineers". And Germany is worse. They are still hurting from WWII. We would not dare to commit troops. And all this time those Islamic Fascists are just hunkering down for the next round. Fascism is not the issue. Free enterprise is not the issue. Religious blood feuds are the issue. Western imposed national boundaries are an issue. This a part of the Middle-East coast where Israel and Lebanon exist. Yea, they border on countries that have oil. But this is a localized nightmare.
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

• Originally posted by fett
            And then there's France. The UN says we need 15,000 foreign troops on top of Lebanese Army to occupy South Lebanon. France will commit 200 "Engineers". And Germany is worse. They are still hurting from WWII. We would not dare to commit troops. And all this time those Islamic Fascists are just hunkering down for the next round. Fascism is not the issue. Free enterprise is not the issue. Religious blood feuds are the issue. Western imposed national boundaries are an issue. This a part of the Middle-East coast where Israel and Lebanon exist. Yea, they border on countries that have oil. But this is a localized nightmare.
            Well, France WAS going to commit 4,000 troops until the Lebanese Army said it would not go if Hezbollah was not disarmed FIRST. That means in effect that half of the total 30,000 peacekeeping force is off the table. IMO that voids the whole deal. Without the Lebanese troops in there it's just a clear field of fire for Hezbollah. The UN troops would be sitting ducks
            when Hezbollah and Israel crank it back up. Why they'd even want to send 200 is beyond me. If you change the deal in mid-negotiation I would be out of there completely. I agree that we would be insane to send our troops in there. They'd be bounty kills for Hezbollah.
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• I'm not even gonna read the thread

What can I say to piss off the most amount of people
              I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

• Originally posted by Drsracing
                I'm not even gonna read the thread

What can I say to piss off the most amount of people
                "Fuck all of you!" would probably work...:ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• Fuck All Of You!!!
                  I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

• Originally posted by Drsracing
                    Fuck All Of You!!!
                    Donnie.. ..
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                    X