X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Childhood hero...

[ QUOTE ]
    Ultraman...

and Johnny Socco and his flying robot...

Man , I'm old.. [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
    damn Bill, i remember that shit [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img],,,i used to want johnnys' watch sooooo bad, so i could call up giant robot to crush all the kids' houses that i hated when i was like 6 [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    and that show with the kid and the giants who could turn into spaceships,Goldar, Silvar, and i dont remember the little kid alien's name,but the bad guys were called "Lugu" men [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    ohhhhh, um heros....i wanted to be Damian from The Omen, then Doctor Who,,then Steve Vai...ya,,so i was warped [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

hey Zeeg,,,,Sho Kosugi was badd ass [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] his son was badd ass too,,,i wonder what they are up to these days [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
    MOSH ON
    DAVBE
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Working...
    X