Childhood hero...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Childhood hero...

When I was a kid, I wanted to be Spiderman... Who you wanted to be? Who's your favorite hero now?

Re: Childhood hero...

On Halloween it was Superman then James Bond...

Comment

Favorite Super Hero now is... The Silver Surfer!!!

Comment

Superman!!

Comment

I wanted to be that guy from that show where the people fell through a crack in the earth and had to live with dinosaurs. The name escapes me at the moment.

Comment

Luke Skywalker growing up. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] These days...Paul Gilbert? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I'm such a dork.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Luke Skywalker growing up. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] These days...Paul Gilbert? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I'm such a dork.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn!! he stole my entire answer!! But I wanted to be ROTJ or maybe even TESB Luke none of that wussy bitch ANH Luke!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Luke Skywalker??? That whiny bitch?? Man, you guys should know, Han Solo has it where it counts!
                Occupy JCF

Comment

batman. I fell out the fucikig wondow singing the batman song
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Ron Jeremey..
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Ron is sick and cool at the same time bro. ugh..... [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                      Scott
                      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Damn!! he stole my entire answer!! But I wanted to be ROTJ or maybe even TESB Luke none of that wussy bitch ANH Luke!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on, ANH Luke blew up the Death Star. The DEATH STAR!! That's totally badass. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Ron Jeremy's "meat saber" is much more powerful than Darth's..

he can poke an eye out with that thing.... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Let's break it down by category:

TV Shows:
                            -Elvira's sex slave
                            -Wonder Woman's (Lynda Carter) sex slave
                            -Daisy Duke's (Catherine Bach) sex slave
                            -Jaclyn Smith's (Charlie's Angels) sex slave (Piss on Farrah Facelift - blondes are so common and cheap - brunettes kick ass)
                            -Captain Kirk: Space Pimp

Star Wars:
                            -ANH - Chewbacca. He could rip both Ham Salad and Puke Warmwater in half at the same time and bang Princess Lay-Me like she knew she wanted it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            -ESB - Darth Vader. He could use the Force to keep Ham, Puke, and Chewchilla occupied while he robo-fisted Princess Lay-me [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            -ROTJ - Ham Salad. Once she found out that Puke was her brother and Vader was her Father, she'd have no one eligible left that had any political/military rank. Lando was no good cuz he punked out at the first chance, bowing to "The Man" and selling out his friends, then trying to be cool and help out at the ass-end of the fight [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

+1 for Spidey

Comment

Working...
                              X