Childhood hero...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Childhood hero...

Hey, you made me remember few things... Spiderman is my all around hero but, the bat-belt and the bat-boomerang made me change my mind for a while. Then Darth Vader made me to wear all black. And I can't forget Bill Clinton, he made me want to... oh well...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I wanted to be that guy from that show where the people fell through a crack in the earth and had to live with dinosaurs. The name escapes me at the moment.

[/ QUOTE ]

could it be?...land of the lost?...lol...d.m.
      http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

oh damn...i almost forgot...i wanted to be ace frehley or felix the cat (his magic bag was awesome)...lol...d.m.
        http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Only trouble with Green Lantern was his ring kept running out of juice. And dependng on which GL you had (Golden Age or Modern Age) his ring wouldn't work on wood or anything yellow [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Green Arrow ran out of arrows.

Batman ran out of bat-accessories.

Kryptonite was apparently available at Walgreens [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Spiderman was always running out of webbing cartridges.

Iron Man had a serious drinking problem.

The Hulk did have those cool pants that stretched from Banner's size 32 waist to the Hulk's 56 waist, but his shirts and shoes cost him a fortune.

Iron Fist had none of that. He knew Kung-Fu and had that badass Iron Fist he could crank up and put on someone's ass at any moment.
          The outfit was a tad fruity, but looked better than a typical karate suit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow! We're in trouble if we need some help, we ran out of heroes because I heard...

The Lone Ranger is no longer alone because some "Tonto" follows him everywhere...

Aquaman died in a flood...

Captain America was killed in Iraq...

Flash is no longer available but not bacause he ran out of batteries, he's now working exclusivelly for Kodak...

And the Atom, Flash's partner is in jail, he rape an ant, and when he get out of jail, he must work to mantain his son, the Atom Ant... [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Comment

The Duke, as in Bo Duke. Looking back Cooter was underrated. That guy had the only garage and tow truck in a town where people did nothing but wreck cars.

Comment

Nowdays my hero is Jeffery Lebowski, better known as "The Dude".

Comment

I always wanted to be Ed Roman so I could have a lot of cool guitars and no friends to distract me from them.

Second pick would have to be an astronaut..Talk about putting it all on the line to follow a dream! No guarentees in outerspace, lol! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

I wanted to be Captain Marvel or The Six Million Dollar Man when I was really young. Later on, I wanted to be Tony Iommi.

Comment

One major drawback to being an astronaut - in Space, no one can escape a fart [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    And imagine sneezing while you were wearing the helmet [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Nowdays my hero is Jeffery Lebowski, better known as "The Dude".

[/ QUOTE ]
                      I'd like to be more of a Walter type character, but a little less insane. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sleestaks!

Man, those things were creepy.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sleestaks!

Man, those things were creepy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey! I remember those... And remember me about Dr. Who.

Comment

Mighty Mouse or Jim Plunkett, then EVH.
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Ultraman...

and Johnny Socco and his flying robot...

Man , I'm old.. [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                Ultraman...

and Johnny Socco and his flying robot...

Man , I'm old.. [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ultraman [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]!...Yeah... WE'RE old. Remembers me when I was in fift grade, I loved The Beatles toons. I was George Harrison.

Comment

Working...
                                X