who is the tightest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: who is the tightest

...Presuming that the Tigertailz guys are all straight to begin with. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

The little blonde with the pink things in the boots looks kinda like Hillary Duff...if you squint real hard....and are really drunk...heh heh
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        The little blonde with the pink things in the boots looks kinda like Hillary Duff...if you squint real hard....and are really drunk...heh heh

[/ QUOTE ]
        Bwahahahahaha!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

When I saw Bleeding Through, they were tight as hell...so was Himsa...so was Opeth...so was Jerry and his band....so were The Used, and Andrew WK too...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]
            hey tekky cum over and have a cock fight see who wins [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
            Ummm, NO!

And you stay on that side of Halsted if/when you come to Chicago too!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm...Tekky....ummmm....is there something going on that we should know about [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]???? Ummm....come to NC, Im sure I could fix whatever problem there is... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Oh, and Tigertail, or whatever your name is...how hard is it to substitute the u for an o and add an e??? If you knew how pathetically stupid using cum for come looked, you would never do it again...and especially using cum in a forum thats 98% male....makes me wonder about you....well not really, makes me ummm.... [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Mrs LPC

[/ QUOTE ]
            No, nothing to tell. I live west of north Halsted which is Wrigleyville. Boystown is on North Halsted and east for a couple of blocks. While I live close to it, the door don't swing that way...
            Occupy JCF

Comment

this was there 80s gay look [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

heres a song they done and heres another [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

The one on the left looks a wee bit like Slash for some weird reason. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] And the one on the far right with the pink hair reminds me of Yngwie, for some other weird reason. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

the guy with the pink in his hair is the guitar player.
                    the looks are as far as it goes
                    [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Tigertailz...OMG!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      That is TOO funny! Where can I get me some pink spiked boots like that??! (just kidding).
                      I agree with Mrs. LPC- they could use a dose of the Queer Guys.

Anyway- I can't beleive NO ONE has mentioned ANTHRAX! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                      I saw them live last fall and met them after the show. Completely blew me away. They may have had their ups and downs as a band, but they play real tight and well together.
                      Just my two cents. Thanks for reading. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

I agree Anthrax is tight. I thought Dream Theater was very tight the few times I've seen them. I wonder how At Vance is live?

Comment

yea i saw anthrax last year there a great band.
                          they played a long set i think it was 3 hours
                          and scott ian is a great guy . he was having
                          a drink after they finished and had my shirt
                          signed . really down to earth guy [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                          X