• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who is the tightest

who is the tightest band musically . think
    slayer are because the tempo they play at
    and jeff's always drunk [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: who is the tightest

In Flames has yet to **** up the 2 times I've seen them live. Slayer was good too though. ARch Enemy was pretty fuckin tight when I saw them. I think Arch enemy was probably "Tighter" than Slayer.

Comment

never heard of them where can i here them.
      how many albums have they done [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

where? go buy an album.

Get the Album "Wages of Sin" by Arch Enemy.
        And the album "Colony" by In Flames. At your music CD store. They should have them. Best Buy, Amazon.com whatever. They should have those albums.

Comment

Messuggah / Nevermore / Soilwork / Darkane / Nile / ....just a few bands out of so many that get the tightness award..

Yeah Slayer is tight but the riffs are somewhat archaic compared to these bands ..IMO
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

What exactly do you mean by "tightest"?

Comment

do they sound better live than in the studio

Comment

That's what "tight" means? Uh, okay.

Bands I like that sound better live than in the studio, eh? Now that's a tough one, especially considering that I rarely go to concerts. Dream Theater has managed to get a kick ass live sound everytime I've seen them, which is about five or six times total. Can't say that they managed to get a better sound live than in the studio, though. So they may not be "tight".

Comment

i saw anthrax about a year ago they were great live
                  better than the album [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

did they have a song called rise and if the
                    singer is female they're **** [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Check out Nevermore ...one of my favorite bands live....Jeff Loomis is awesome..from his palm muting rythms to his awesome solos (he makes it looks so easy)..

all the bands mentioned is good live ..too much to list really.
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

do you think arch enemy are better than slayer
                        for fu*k sake no. ill check out neveremore see
                        if i like them [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Nevermore fuckin rocks live, I can't believe they can pull that **** off live. David Lee Roth always has a tight band live, accorse it's just filled with memebers from the Atomic Punks so they have a history of playing those songs, Brian the guitar player is sick live, The chilli peppers are a tight band live too.
                          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

damn, title of the thread threw me off [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Off the top of my head... Nevermore, The Haunted, Opeth, Fates Warning, Exodus.
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X