(2014)-2015 NHL Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Razor View Post
    The Sharks are the most inconsistent team in hockey.
    Fixed it for you.
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
      Fixed it for you.
      LMAO! Ok, the Pens are the second most inconsistent team in hockey!

Comment

Hawks have only lost one game in regulation since kane got hurt. 7-2-1 in their last 10, also. Toews in beast mode last night with 4 points (2G, 2A)
        Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

Go Leafs Go!

Ugh...

Comment

Cliff, Toews is the ultimate captain and leader who can step up his game when the team needs it...world class player in my book.

Pavel Datsyuk out Thur and Friday...low exp[ectations other that the team getting sunburned in Florida....not from the sun, from the lamp gettin lit up on Jimmy Howard in Tampa on Friday LOL. Mrazek plays tomorrow so we have chance for a W
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by clifffclaven View Post
              Hawks have only lost one game in regulation since kane got hurt. 7-2-1 in their last 10, also. Toews in beast mode last night with 4 points (2G, 2A)
              Yup Toews is a monster. A 4-1 beating of the Islanders and the next night the Hawks return the favor to the Rangers 1-0.

Comment

rangers got robbed of a goal in the first period, that was bullshit. really thought they were the scarier team last night against the hawks. that's just me though.
                no problem though, they're 14-2-2 in the last 18, henrik back in about a week it seems
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                  rangers got robbed of a goal in the first period, that was bullshit. really thought they were the scarier team last night against the hawks. that's just me though.
                  no problem though, they're 14-2-2 in the last 18, henrik back in about a week it seems
                  I agree. Quick whistle, it was more the bad positioning of the ref than anything. And, yes- I wouldnt be surprised if they make the finals. They are GOOD.
                  Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

I just saw a clip yesterday of fans doing the "Crosby's better" chant to Ovechkin. I don't know when it was but that's irrelevant ...it reminded me of just how stupid most hockey fans are.

2 more for Ovi last night.
                    My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Yeah...too bad the forum doesn't have a minimum IQ.

Comment

More "bad news bears" bs from the Bruins....sigh....

Comment

Originally posted by clifffclaven View Post
                        I agree. Quick whistle, it was more the bad positioning of the ref than anything. And, yes- I wouldnt be surprised if they make the finals. They are GOOD.
                        Refs have to call no joy when they lose sight of that puck. The game is fast and neither loss will harm the boys from NY. There were plenty of chances for them to score other goals and Crawford said NO!

Comment

Crawford didn't play haa haa!

Comment

Crawford didn't play haa haa!
                            My fault bro Darling did, not bad against the rangers. His first NHL shutout.

Comment

he was great in that game, rangers should of had 4 goals, he personally won it for them.

Comment

rangers smash the ducks 7-2, I cant explain whats going on, just riding it out while I can, cause it never lasts

Comment

Working...
                                X