(2014)-2015 NHL Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (2014)-2015 NHL Thread

What's up hockey JCFs? How is the season going for you?

The Habs are over-achieving.
    The Leafs suck.
    Ovechkin is scoring like crazy.

So...same as the last few years right? HAAAAA!!!

I love the way that the St Louis Blues are playing but that's the same as the last few years too.
    My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Yeah...too bad the forum doesn't have a minimum IQ.

I forgot the original thread got lost a few weeks ago. Pens look good except when they're against any other team in their division. Fleury has been the only consistent player for the Pens. Crosby is an overpaid prima donna, and Letang has finally started to show signs of his former self. I like the overall look of the Pens if they can stay healthy, but they need to start beating teams in the Metropolitan division if they have any chance to do something in the playoffs.
    Last edited by Razor; 02-24-2015, 11:53 AM.

Comment

The Hawks are rip for a beating, they seem too comfortable just like Boston.

Watch out for them Islanders, Predators, and Rangers.

Comment

Rangers are enfuego, and they're road dogs to boot. they're scoring to go along with that speed of theirs, something they haven't done for years. only the islanders, lightning and blues have scored more
        goals and the rangers have 2 to 3 games in hand on all of them. they're 7-1-2 without lundqvist who should be abck very soon now. I'm excited to see my team playing well the whole year,
        it's a nice change.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Anyone want a 6 million dollar goaltender? I'd gladly trade Jimmy Howard for a used puck bag just to get his ass out of Detroit. I don't care if we had 80's Edmonton's offensive firepower Detroit will never win a cup with that guy or a must win game. Ya'll probally look at his stats think I'm crazy but I've seen just about every game he has played. He'll make great save after great save all night and then cough up a softie at key points in games. I have witnessed this time and time again..case in point is last night against the Ducks...Detroit up 2-0 with about 10 mins to go...Jimmy spits 2 rebounds out right on a Ducks players stick and then doesn't even track the shooter a mile away---BOOM 3 goals in under 4 minutes, 2 super soft, one questionable. We battle back, force OT and then go to the shootout where he doesn't stop a single puck. The dude is 1-8 in shootouts and can't stop a fuckin beachball during one.
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

Ovi's killin' it! Leading the league in goals, and, a very respectable +12.
            96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
              Anyone want a 6 million dollar goaltender?
              Sure. SJ is willing to trade Adam Burish, John Scott and Scot Hannan.
              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Bruins still need top 6 forward & a top 4 D....for starters....

Comment

ovi is 1 goal ahead of rick nash who had the lead last week. its weird for me to see a ranger in the goal scoring race

Comment

and he's a +24. not too shabby at all. if he played like this in the playoffs last year, they may have won it all.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
                      Sure. SJ is willing to trade Adam Burish, John Scott and Scot Hannan.
                      a used puck bag would have been enough just to erase the 6 mil cap hit
                      shawnlutz.com

Comment

The Canuck's depth players are carrying them better than expected with 3-4 of the top 6 D being injured since the new year. Nothing like switching on yet another game to exclaim "Who the hell is that dude wearing 47?" Sadly the team now lacks upper level skill and impact players and is a collection of "pretty decents". I don't see a deep playoff run happening here unless Miller goes all Vezina/Conn Smythe on us.

Horvat should be something to watch in the future as a solid player. Great two way play is rare in a 19 year old center.
                        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Kane is out for 12 weeks. Ouch!

Comment

Originally posted by ZL1hawk View Post
                            Kane is out for 12 weeks. Ouch!
                            Yep. I DVRd tuesdays game, and just watched last night. So unfortunate, kane got pushed a little and went off balance into the boards. Hawks cup chances are likely done. That really sucks.
                            Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by clifffclaven View Post
                              Yep. I DVRd tuesdays game, and just watched last night. So unfortunate, kane got pushed a little and went off balance into the boards. Hawks cup chances are likely done. That really sucks.
                              I saw that, and at first it I missed the push in the back. Wasn't much of a shot to the back, but enough to knock him off balance trying to get to the puck. It sucks because he's such a great player to watch play.

Glad to see the Pens beat the Caps last night and get that monkey off their back. I liked how the Pens played in the first two periods, but they have to quit protecting leads in the third and keep attacking or they're going to find another early playoff exit this year. I like what Rutherford has done with the team though. Probably the best and deepest they've been since they last won the Cup, especially with the players Rutherford has aquired this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X