PTS%- 1 (.794)...
    ROW- 1 (24)
    Goal diff– 1 (+41)
    G/GP–T- 2 (3.26)
    GA/GP– 2 (2.09)
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudlark View Post
      Ovi's killin' it! Leading the league in goals, and, a very respectable +12.
      It's just a damn exciting game whenever that guy is on the ice. If he was born in Canada or USA the media would be all over him gushing all of the time.

The Kane injury...yeah...bad. Seems like many key players are getting injured this year. Perhaps it isn't more than usual but it seems like it to me.

Rangers...WTF...is Nash in a contract year? Most over-rated player scoring like mad this year (he was recently pulled from the line-up due to injury too right?). I don't know...they talk about him like he has had three 50 goal seasons but damn if I don't find him invisible in a lot of games.
      Last edited by goodwood; 02-26-2015, 03:52 PM.
      My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Yeah...too bad the forum doesn't have a minimum IQ.

Comment

Originally posted by goodwood View Post
        It's just a damn exciting game whenever that guy is on the ice. If he was born in Canada or USA the media would be all over him gushing all of the time.
        You aren't lying. He's a beast, and hard as hell to knock off the puck. I'll bet Orpik is glad he doesn't have to play against him anymore. I don't know if I've ever seen anyone knock Ovi off the puck, but I've seen him plow a hell of a lot of people off the puck. I wish Malkin would develope some of the snarl and hitting that Ovi has, but it's never gonna happen.

Comment

That's the reason that I always liked Ovi over Crosby - the power. He hits like a train and has the offensive prowess as well. He reminds me of a modern Cam Neely. I don't recall him ever having a concussion either...not to say that he hasn't but they must have been minor if he has.

Malkin has only ever used his size like he should a few times that I saw. He should be playing the power game and throw the finesse in when the opportunity arises. Just start playing mean.
          My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Comment

nash has played every game this year except the last one for neck spasms, he is getting his hands dirty too besides scoring. totally different guy out there this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
              a used puck bag would have been enough just to erase the 6 mil cap hit
              I offered you 3 used puck bags.
              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

rangers 11-1-2 for February. in first place as well now. through this afternoon at least, islanders play tonight.
                new York hockey is a volcano right now.

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                  not too shabby for the Rangers, lundqvist to return soon

New York Rangers since 12/8-NHL best 26-6-2
                  Ranks:
                  W– 1 (26)
                  PTS– 1 (54)
                  PTS%- 1 (.794)...
                  ROW- 1 (24)
                  Goal diff– 1 (+41)
                  G/GP–T- 2 (3.26)
                  GA/GP– 2 (2.09)
                  I honestly expected you guys to tumble a bit when Lundqvist went down but know they keep winning 8-0-2 in the last 10, 1st place metro division
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

I'm just hoping that our incompetent GM will make a good trade before the deadline.

We need a new top-2 defenseman so we can put Burns back up at forward where he belongs. That would go a long way in fixing our problems. And we've got cap space... we could afford a Kessel or Yandle... but we can't afford the talent to land them before TDL.

I've never really been a fan of Neimi, but I guess there's rumor we're looking for another netminder... but the office doesn't seem to get that goaltending isn't going to make much of a difference if our blue line has no real depth and that we need to get rid of Hannan, Scott and Brown so we can actually have a talented 4th line. The era of having a complete goon squad is over.

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                      rangers 11-1-2 for February. in first place as well now. through this afternoon at least, islanders play tonight.
                      new York hockey is a volcano right now.
                      As long as someone takes out Montreal in the playoffs.

Comment

Another thing about the Rangers...they are filling in lots of pieces to add to their depth for playoffs.

Anyone but Montreal.

Comment

Originally posted by goodwood View Post
                          As long as someone takes out Montreal in the playoffs.
                          You got that right, I can't stand the friggin' Habs. I'd almost damn near rather see the Cryers win over the Habs... That's saying a lot coming from a Pens fan too!

Comment

rangers smoked the mighty Predators last night. these guys are playing very well.

Comment

Wife is wanting to get Season passes to the Blue Jackets. Dunno if I want to spring that kind of coin. Just going once in a while is fine for me. -Lou
                              " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Originally posted by LouSiffer View Post
                                Wife is wanting to get Season passes to the Blue Jackets. Dunno if I want to spring that kind of coin. Just going once in a while is fine for me. -Lou
                                Don't they have 10 ticket packs? That's a nice compromise. You always get the same seat but you don't have to go to every game to get your money's worth.

While I love going to see hockey, it's a fun event... watching it on TV in the comfort of your home is perfectly acceptable to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X