Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: \"Exact Jake E Lee replica for sale\"

[ QUOTE ]
    hmmmm....perhaps a nice pic to go with this one, chuck?

you could start a series! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe a "Guitar of the Month" series... [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
    I remember all the crap that one started the last time ...lol.

Comment

Ladies And Gentlemen, Boys And Girls of all ages..., I just recieved word from Mr.Bowen that he has secured the necessary funds and will be Paypalling my payment tonight.

I will report again when I recieve conformation.

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Ladies And Gentlemen, Boys And Girls of all ages..., I just recieved word from Mr.Bowen that he has secured the necessary funds and will be Paypalling my payment tonight.

I will report again when I recieve conformation.

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] Good for you Chuck! Although, I kinda still like the video idea. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

It's Over! I have just recieved the refund via Paypal, and will be shipping the guitar to him tomorrow.

Everybody, give yourselves a pat on the back! Especially Kevin, Tony and your bud Kerry, and Mike "Thebisch"...thank you guys! This wouldn't have happened without you! This is an amazing Forum!!

Ray and I are square...no problems.

Comment

Cool. Glad it worked out for you Chuckles. I am gonna go take my boots off now. Been a long day!

Comment

cool bro...glad it worked out ...i hate fucked up deals
              MOSH ON
              DAVE
              "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

<font color="aqua">great news, Chuck, glad it worked out for you and Kudos to the others as well - [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
                Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Great news Chuck!!

Comment

great news!!

Comment

Raffle or video, I'm in as well. Both are great ideas to help out a brother.

If we go with a video, my vote is for Mr. Pink with a tree shredder; although that is probably a dangerous combination for anyone within a 3 mile radius.

- E.
                      Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Video had my vote too Eric, but this issue has been rectified.
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Heh heh. You said "rectified."

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Glad to hear we could help! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Keith
                          The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

JCF Rocks

Comment

Glad this worked out Chuck. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                Video had my vote too Eric, but this issue has been rectified.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shit... I got so excited thinking about the guitar, Mr. Pink, and a tree shredder, I didn't bother reading to the end of the thread!

Glad everything worked out.

- E.
                                Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Working...
                                X