"Exact Jake E Lee replica for sale"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: \"Exact Jake E Lee replica for sale\"

I can get this thing down to 3" chunks for ya, no sweat.

Oh, and I live in logging country...I can get access to a machine that will devoure it in one swallow.

Comment

May as well set the body in a tub of concrete and "trow it in da rivah".
      Occupy JCF

Comment

Well if it needs to be made into smaller pieces, hit it with a chainsaw first. Now that would be cool.
        -Rick

Comment

hmmmm....perhaps a nice pic to go with this one, chuck?

you could start a series! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Hey, I was just offering my services to a bro. If ya want to smash it and take a pic, that's fine too. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

This fucking sucks... I hope this guy gets a good ass kickin'. I would pay to be there. Sorry Chuckles. Hope it all works out.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I've got dibs on the bridge pickup.

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't want it, it's microphonic.

Comment

O.K. I have kept my mouth closed long enough.
                  The thing is I know Chuck and my best friend is friends with Roy. We were going up there to meet and greet with Roy at his shop-I was thinking of getting a re-fin do by them-but I don't know-I have seen their work and its perfect-All I have ever heard about Roy and the guys from my friend was they were straight up guys and very cool-I was looking forward to meeting them but until all this is resolved there will be no meeting. I'm not trying to be an ass thats just me and thats the way I'am. I know Chuck from the forum and only know Roy through my friend-(My Bestfriend)-I guess what has me upset is who cares who said what,did what,promised what??? I don't care about BS like that the fact is Chuck was a customer and he is not happy-end of story-Thats not a way to do business and I will not do business with anybody that operates that way period. If I had someone say dude this is not what I thought I was getting-end of story here is your money back-sorry you were not satisfied-There would be no hard feelings and they might buy something in the future?? Who knows?? But is $800.00 worth tarnishing your rep-that you have work so hard to build since the late 80's?? I don't think so!! In other words I will shut up-almost-My beliefs!! Roy needs to give back the $800.00 for the guitar-Chuck told me no hard feelings-and he can sell it to someone else-Come on Roy don't mess your rep and karma over $800.00-No matter what the difference is do the right thing refund the $800.00 to your unhappy customer and keep it all good. I rather hear Chuck go "of yeah Rs guitars yeah I did a deal with Roy-but I wasn't satisfied-and you know what?? he made right and refunded my $$$ yeah I would buy from them because they are honest!!!"
                  Not the other way around. Roy needs to contact Chuck and resolve this matter-Fix-it today or if it take a day or to-just resolve it.
                  Ok I'm sick with the flu and I'm going back to bed-Good Night

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]
                    I've got dibs on the bridge pickup.

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't want it, it's microphonic.

[/ QUOTE ]

I need a microphone [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Thank You, Tony.
                      I've been in phone contact w/ Tony a couple times today. He has a close friend that is friends with my new buddy Ray Bowen, and that buddy has being a mediator with Ray.
                      I don't know Tony's friend at all, but that is wickid cool of both of them to be personally involved and trying to help get the situation resolved. Espically as poor Tony is sick with the flu and trying to rest.

That's what this brotherhood is all about. We've seen it before, we're seeing it now, and we'll see it again. Thank You Very Much for all your support, kind words, help, and ludicrus suggestions. You've all made this very bearable for me.

Comment

i hear ya tony, but the problem is that roy started this whole thing out with lies. he said it's a 74 fender strat. that was a lie. he made it worse by telling chuck to sell it to someone else if he was unhappy with it. that's two strikes, imo, not one.

even if he does refund chuck's money (which he should), he's still a liar for trying to pass of tokai/mystery parts as a "charvelized fender." no way i'd be a repeat customer of someone who misrepresented something to me; the refund would seem like it's a refund on the basis of "okay, you caught me, here's your dough."

sully
                        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                        Sully Guitars on Facebook
                        Sully Guitars on Google+
                        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Like I told Tony, if I get a refund, you all will know about it pronto. That doesn't mean Ray's back on my Christmas card list, but it does go a ways to squaring the deal.

Comment

Sully,
                            I hear-ya-Oh yeah its is oh-sh*t I got busted-but money needs to be returned-and yes for Roy to tell Chuck no refund sell it to someone else that in my words is-Bullsh*t No.1 in my book.
                            But if Roy wants to stand up and refund the money-Thats the step in the right direction-Who knows maybe he thought it was fender parts?? Being in the business for this long you would think he would know real from fake?? I know it was listed as real 74 neck and body-but the pictures I have seen tend me to believe otherwise.
                            It smells but only Roy has the tp to clean it up so I hope he does the right thing. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

If he doesn't clear it up he might just loose more business than it is worth. This board has HUGE influence on who people do and DONT do biz with. He has already Fucked it up by LYING to everyone that read the ad. It will only get worse for him if he does not. Remember what happened with Carrguitar / Brett Coleman? Talk goes a looooooooooong ways. Look at Easton....

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                Dude, I was thinking about a tree shredder too, but I don't really have access to one.

[/ QUOTE ]

That woudl be insane! Remember that ol' Quiet Riot video from the late 80? Wild and the young or something.... It was off of QR III. Anyway. The beginning shows a shredder tearing up guitars into sawdust... Wicked.

Comment

Working...
                                X