"Exact Jake E Lee replica for sale"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: \"Exact Jake E Lee replica for sale\"

Read the original classifieds listing. One of his friends chimes in regarding 1st hand knowledge on the guitar.

Comment

In light of this.. I'm glad I did not trade my Greco for 'customizing' on this level, Roy and myself almost had a trade worked out until he balked at the timeframe it was taking to make it happen. I still stand to make more from it on eBay anyways. I was surprised the 5fx of his didn't sell for 320.00 tho when it listed.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        ...and we will have 2 new banned ass's.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who is #2?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I don't get. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Anyway, best of luck Chuck. It's nice to see the admins rallying behind you here to try and assist in this mess.

I was taken by a thief, in the classifieds, a couple of years ago and I know how it feels to be burned. Best of luck.
        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Richard. Read the original classifieds thread. He stated that he was there for the entire build.

Comment

Ok, I see it now. I wasn't looking at page 2.
            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

I think you'd make a good lump from selling videotaped copies of the firepit burning @ 10.00 a pop provided nobody bootlegs 'em. We could have a 1st ever JCF staked guitar burning pool staring Chuck's white strat getting smashed, lashed n burned. I'd donate 10.00 for a copy.

Comment

I'll donate $10.00

Comment

I'm in for $10. Don't send the videos out till all the donations are in, to prevent copying. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Richard. Read the original classifieds thread. He stated that he was there for the entire build.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then check out this thread from the ebay section. Hmmm, very interesting....

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/...&page=0#552986

Comment

I'm in for $10, and I'll host the video link [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

$25 if, during the video, Chuck lets her burn for a few minutes, then pisses on the POS to extinguish the fire.

...No full frontal shots though, please. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Send the guitar to me. I will burn it, piss on it and then smash the charred remains against my garage.(all on video) After all is said and done, I'll send the remains back to RoyB.....ups ground, of course. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[edit] I could shoot it a few times too. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                          Scott
                          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I say you take donations on the guitar from members and then hold a raffle. The winner gets to buy it for whatever is left on it after the donations are tallied. If the donations turn out to be more than the cost, send the rest to the red cross or something for hurricaine relief. That is if it doesnt get settled properly.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Send the guitar to me. I will burn it, piss on it and then smash the charred remains against my garage.(all on video) After all is said and done, I'll send the remains back to RoyB.....ups ground, of course. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[edit] I could shoot it a few times too. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

make sure that is COD..

I'm liking Carbuffs idea..

Comment

Jesus...I hope I never lose my mind and slight you guys in any way...! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X