No announcement yet.

GuitarPartsDepot Shipping Scam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I for one want to thank Trussrod for the heads up. This is the kind of misleading business practice that has become so common that it's tolerated - and even defended - by many people. Sad when you think about it - people are so used to being deceived and mislead that they accept it willingly. Funny thing is - try that crap on the witness stand in any courtroom. You'll quickly find yourself facing perjury charges - but it's A-OK for businesses to perpetrate this kind of nonsense on the public. Defending this is about the same as when Bill Clinton famously said "that depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is".
    You sir, can go you fuck yourself and don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.
    You're such a pretencious, phony, boring, transparent, self righteous worthless fuck..You are amusing as a genital wart!
    --horns666 - 12/08/08

Hey, if those are fake tits..is fake titty fuggin' cheatin'? I say no!
    --horns666 - 12/29/08
    I think your dad jacked off in a flower pot and you were born a blooming idiot.
    --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

Bump.

Looks like GuitarPartsDepot is out of business.

Comment

Do you want a pat on the back?

Comment

Originally posted by ralph View Post
          Do you want a pat on the back?
          Do I deserve one?

Comment

Appears theyre godaddy, they probably just a month behind on rent.
            HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

I dont want a pat on the back but a slob on the knob might be fitting lol
              Haters gonna hate
              Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Just my 2 cents worth, but thanks for the heads up. I do agree that the wording was deceptive BUT when an intelligent discussion has degraded to the level of name calling and arguing, it's time to let it go (words of crow I've had to learn to eat from personal experience here). There comes a point where you have to acknowledge that others don't see things as you do and that's ok. 4 pages of this going back and forth? A lil much wouldn't you agree?
                In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

Originally posted by CowboyFromHell View Post
                  A lil much wouldn't you agree?
                  You should read the thread about whether the plane will take off from the conveyor!
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                    You should read the thread about whether the plane will take off from the conveyor!
                    I'm almost scared to ask, lol.
                    In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

Working...
                    X