• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fun with Bondo!! ...Rhoads project

thats right bitch [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

fuk..........
      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

goddamn now this kinda ruins the whole fun of it. last thing I want is a customer staring over my soldier.......

Comment

muhahahahahhaa [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img].......dont worry about it bro, i have total faith [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

shoulder? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Jack, man ya better get yur post count goin' cause you'll probably want to sell this thing in the classifieds after I'm done woth it. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Man, this is a great post. Seeing the pictures is a 100 times better then just reading text in a book. Can't wait to see more. Killer firebird too!

Comment

...WOW!!!! Jackson1 and Jim Shine in the same post??????
                  This is unfuckingbelievable! I may just go to church next weekend!......NAW!!!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Hey Jack, man ya better get yur post count goin' cause you'll probably want to sell this thing in the classifieds after I'm done woth it. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

The reason I don't go to Church on Sunday is because I usually have beer left over from Saturday night!
                      (K...I'm buzzed tonight....)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        OMFG, what's this? The resurrection of long lost JCF'ers? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        Good to see you post here again bro. I was kinda wondering where you went. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hejsan bane! Thanks, i missed you too! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I actually checked your site the other day - dauyum you rock, bane.

[ QUOTE ]
                        ...WOW!!!! Jackson1 and Jim Shine in the same post??????

[/ QUOTE ]
                        Yep, the BIG GUNS are here and watching! lol [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]
                        Henrik
                        AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

I'm not skeered of you guys from Skanderborg. I just figure I can say what I want and you guys aren't going to figure it's worth the airfare to come over here and fuck with me. (of course now, the first one that does is obviously entitled to a free discount!) [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Maybe it's because I just woke up, but I'm trying to figure out the neck/scale thing on this one. What scale and how many frets was the original neck?
                            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

25.5", 22 frets.
                              This will be a 25.5" 24-fretter when it's done. =)

Comment

Dude, thanks for the terrific post, especially the pics. I was contemplating doing a pickup-hole filler job on a body, recently, but was actually gonna take a slightly different route, one of filling in most of the pickup holes with actual wood, and glue (plug it up), and THEN Bondo the remaining, only because I wasn't so sure full-on Bondo was a fessable idea. Turns out, I didn't have to, cause I got a single-hum soloist body, on Ebay. At this point, I'm just waiting for the body to come in. I never thought about "feathering back" the holes, but now that I saw you do it, it makes all the sense in the world. Keep up the awsome work, and PLEASE keep posting the pics!
                                I'm not Ron!

Comment

Working...
                                X