Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone want a free $1400.00 Warmoth guitar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone want a free $1400.00 Warmoth guitar?

Holy crap.

That sucks ass. That is outright deception-by-omission. Pathetic.

You, sir, are a cad. Why not slap a Charvel decal on it while you're at it?

[img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

I wonder, if you had a few more posts under your belt - would you have tried to dump it here? The wisdom of the 100 post rule is shining brightly...
    750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
    Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

There is another point here too. Ebay gives you the option to have questions and answers posted on your auction listing. You claim you have gotten lots of questions and you gave truthful answers regarding the problems with the guitar. Why don't you enable the future questions and answers to be seen by potential bidders? I can help you out if you decide to do that. I will just copy your first post on the JCF explaining what terrible problems the guitar has. Then you can answer them. Think of it as turning your Karma from bad to not too bad.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] HAHAHAHA JG, great idea. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Your statements are totally un-called for, and completely unjust rhettoric.

[/ QUOTE ]

while their statements may be on the harsh side, you've completely omitted the problems you're having in the auction. even if you're letting those who email you know about the issues, why not put it in the auction? it's the right thing to do.

sully
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Tune in tomorrow to another episode of "as the JCF turns-over"

As Ron would say... "I predict!...(you know)

[img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

What a choad.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I wonder, if you had a few more posts under your belt - would you have tried to dump it here? The wisdom of the 100 post rule is shining brightly...

[/ QUOTE ]

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!
                Occupy JCF

Comment

So to make sure, the douchebag that I'm adding to my blocked bidder list is "jaredjules"? Right?
                  The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

I live in Pittsburgh. Beleive me fellas, most poeple from Pittsburgh aren`t like this and are very honest. Come on bro, step up to the plate and be honest in your ad. Jack.

Comment

This is the height of lameness. I don't always get everything 100% correct but I at least try to accurately describe everything I sell. Finish check? In there. Stinky case? In there. Needs fretwork? In there. A little backbow? In there. Buckle rash? In there. Scratchy pots? In there. There's absolutely no excuse for intentionally misleading buyers and potential buyers by omitting the details and hoping that someone will bid without bothering to ask questions. You may think that's good salesmanship but to me it's more you being a jerkoff.
                      Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

It is a beautiful guitar and he does have 100% feedback, but it's totally wrong not to disclose the problems he's having with it! Not cool at all! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Not only that but he spelled Sperzel wrong. Will this madness ever end??
                          I wish there were some way to warn potential bidders or buyers. Its almost a helpless feeling knowing that a total ripoff is about to occur.

Comment

The longer that auction goes unchanged the guiltier you look buddy. [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Close the auction, sell the guitar for parts. You'll get more that way, and people will stop harrassing you.

If you're only getting buzz on one string (I'm too lazy to re-read what frets) check the, nut, bridge, and frets. You may have a raised fret, or a few in that area. I'm willing to bet the neck is adjusted fine if you're only getting it on one string.

Also, is it a bad buzz, or is it normal play buzz? I know some guitars that have a little bit of buzz at low action, but it's normal, and once amplified, it's not heard.

Comment

I figure the body and neck were about 400-500 given how much those were going for recently on their sale. Pups, a 100.00, bridge 100.00, tuners,nut, pickguard, another 100.00. At least if it is parted it out...then you are being what I would consider, more honest than selling a entire guitar with an issue of cloudy origin. I still would swap the neck out and sell the neck. Some reverse headstocks were selling on warmoths site for under 200.00

Comment

Working...
                                X