Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone want a free $1400.00 Warmoth guitar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone want a free $1400.00 Warmoth guitar?

Its been relisted. $500 opening bid, no reserve. Same description though.

Comment

Is this the same guy that came aboard with all the Warren D.Martini pics and story?Learn a lesson,boy.Treat people like you want to be treated.This thread started with all kinds of people trying to help you with your problem, and you want to dump it and screw someone with it? That's a cryin' shame , step up and do the right thing! [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]
      Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

amen, Rev
        Hail yesterday

Comment

One of my dummy accounts got suspended, since he reported it.

I'll be reporting YOU in turn, a-hole. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

He won't be showing himself around here anymore. What a fucking turd monger.
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Sold for $600 BIN [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
              Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Douche...he coulda gotten a hell of a lot more if he´d have parted it out [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Does the winning bidder know what they are getting for $600?

Comment

I highly doubt it!
                      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

i still say his problems were fret related. he told me that he checked them with a laser level and it was fine. granted, i don't have the guitar in front of me, but if you're only having an issue with one fret...it's usually a height issue.

anyway, whatev.
                        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                        Sully Guitars on Facebook
                        Sully Guitars on Google+
                        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Someone send the winner a link to this post, but I guess he'd need to be a forum member to see it.

Comment

Has anyone emailed the buyer informing him of what he will be getting?! I think someone should...me personally. What a fucktard!! Jared, your mother warned me what a retarded loser you were when she was choking on my man-sauce the other night. She gurgled...."Watch out for my retarded son, he's a ripoff artist...don't ...ggruuugle---slllurrrppp....bid on any of his auctions!"

(10 points to whoever can get the reference there) [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              i still say his problems were fret related. he told me that he checked them with a laser level and it was fine.
                              anyway, whatev.

[/ QUOTE ]

A laser level? lol... like that would accomplish anything on a radiused fretboard with slight bow. haha... what a re-turd.
                              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                Has anyone emailed the buyer informing him of what he will be getting?! I think someone should...me personally. What a fucktard!! Jared, your mother warned me what a retarded loser you were when she was choking on my man-sauce the other night. She gurgled...."Watch out for my retarded son, he's a ripoff artist...don't ...ggruuugle---slllurrrppp....bid on any of his auctions!"

(10 points to whoever can get the reference there) [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I don't know the reference, but I know my gut hurts now. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                                My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Working...
                                X