Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone want a free $1400.00 Warmoth guitar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone want a free $1400.00 Warmoth guitar?

To answer your first question. sure I'll take a free warmoth guitar. pm me and I will give you my address. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Just kiddin bro, it does sound like the board might be off just enough to screw it all up. hope you get it resolved. let us know.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Its on there now if you would like to see it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just checked and I don't see it.

Comment

look under warmoth. its there. I just looked. Once again fellas, thanx for all the advice, but Im lettin her go.

Comment

I totally feel for you on this one...$1,400.00 is a crazy big pill to swallow...But in your auction, there is no mention of any type of issue... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
          I think (and it is just my opinion) that you should mention you are selling a $1,400.00 guitar at way below cost because there is a technical issue you can't nail...Someone is going to get a guitar with a problem they aren't expecting...This is the kind of thing makes EBAY pretty dicey sometimes..
          Just an opinion, best of luck to you...

Dan

Comment

I will tell you what I think bro. You suck big. Really big. I saw your Ebay listing. There is no mention of any issues at all. That sucks. I predict that you go from junior member straight to.... BANNED ASS.
            You are really gonna screw somebody on this auction.
            How dare you. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I saw it too John. No mention of any issues gets a big thumbs down from me too. [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

That´s what I call fucked up...You KNOW that the guitar in it´s current form has a major issue (which even seems unrepairable), yet you decide to put it on eBay as if NOTHING were wrong... yeah, why not piss the hell out of somebody else while we´re at it? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

If you were selling the single parts, that´s a whole different story...but that after seeing this auction you´d have to pay ME to ever take anything off your hands [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Hopefully the admins will take care of this tool.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Hopefully the admins will take care of this tool.

[/ QUOTE ]
                    For all I care he can stay, but I would appreciate never seeing him in the classifieds [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

That ebay listing is just wrong....

He seems to be befriended with Sully, so I'm sure Sully will talk to him.
                      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        That ebay listing is just wrong....

He seems to be befriended with Sully, so I'm sure Sully will talk to him.

[/ QUOTE ]

IMO, what´s to talk about? He knows what he did, he did it knowingly, this reaction should have been expected from us...IIRC and IMO the admins have banned people for less (no flak to the admins intended).... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Well, I don't know, but the final decision is at the admin's discretion, as is just, it's them who pay the bills and it's them who give us the great privilege of posting here. So all I'm saying is, it's upto the admin's, and I specified Sully in this case, because I saw him mentioned in the original post. (also no flak intended)

But this is going way off-topic again, let's stop this discussion here, no good can come of it anyways.
                          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Now hold on just 1 god d**n minute here, I have had 11 people write me about this guitar already & I have told each and every one of them about the problem, hence, why I have no bids yet, I would imagine. I have not flaw 1 on my Ebay record, and I am not a scandalous,unforthcoming person or a "tool". I love how people can sum up a person`s whole life and their nature by reading a paragraph, or in this case, what they have not read in a paragraph. Since of all of you seem to posess this magic crystal ball that knows of my doings, demeanor, and what not, Why dont you take another look and tell me what else is in my future, I`d love to know, personally. Your statements are totally un-called for, and completely unjust rhettoric.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Now hold on just 1 god d**n minute here, I have had 11 people write me about this guitar already & I have told each and every one of them about the problem, hence, why I have no bids yet, I would imagine. I have not flaw 1 on my Ebay record, and I am not a scandalous,unforthcoming person or a "tool". I love how people can sum up a person`s whole life and their nature by reading a paragraph, or in this case, what they have not read in a paragraph. Since of all of you seem to posess this magic crystal ball that knows of my doings, demeanor, and what not, Why dont you take another look and tell me what else is in my future, I`d love to know, personally. Your statements are totally un-called for, and completely unjust rhettoric.

[/ QUOTE ]

So I suppose the only people that are going to bid on your Ebay auction are JCF'rs who know there is a major problem with it that you didn't disclose in your auction. How about the 10 million people who aren't JCF'rs and haven't a clue that they will be receiving a guitar that has severe (possibly unrepairable) problems.
                              I pity the poor buyer who forgets to ask you a question.
                              I apologize for calling you a tool. That was uncalled for but I got really ticked when I read the Ebay listing. I suggest that you add to your Ebay description giving full disclosure on the problems with this guitar. Thanks in advance..

Comment

You really should include the problem in your description. You seemed pretty upset by the problem with the neck so you would think that any buyer would be too. Asking questions is for things like, "what shape is the neck?","Will you ship to Canada?", that kind of stuff. A buyer shouldnt have to ask to find out a major flaw. Only trouble can come from this. Especially since you take paypal. Some poor guy might try to snag this at the end and end up with the same headache you have now. People here can be a bit harsh but from what youve told us that auction is misleading at best.

Comment

Working...
                                X